Oversized Oak Alexa Update

Thanks again, I think i'll wait to see the a/w black ones. But I have a problem as I also want a Chanel bag around this time, I'm working on my boyfriend to get me one ;) but he reckons I should get a black Bays so we'll see.
I'm sooooo happy with this bag though, might stay up late and try and wear the leather in :smile:

Thank you all :biggrin:
Also to answer some questions I'm 5'6 and size 10.
Still haven't decided if I should bother punching extra holes into the strap.
And i'll try get the picture of the "made in England" label up tomorrow latest.

Looks gorgeous! I'm definitely adding one of these to "the list."

What are your thoughts on carrying things like a laptop or heavy books in it? (don't know if you plan to do either, but just curious about how rugged the bag feels)

I have just got an OS in ink and i will not be putting a laptop in mine......I fear from the fastening and the handles....it can take my usual everyday rubbish but very heavy items will be saved for the bays days.

I can fit my 15 inch MacBook in there which is a good thing but like poppy said I very much doubt I will be carrying anything so heavy.
At the moment I have my diary, purse and various other cosmetics in there. Seems to be doing ok but I did find my shoulder hurting after a while. This was when I carried her messenger style.

Its OK for the usual day to day stuff like purses and pouches and a paperback etc..but i won't be risking my laptop or really heavy books....

I admit i prefer had carried bags (or over the arm Queen mum style) so Alexa is fine for me without the strap.