Oversized Oak Alexa Reveal!

The New York store said they would be getting them by the end of January.
I am on the list at both stores. The wait is killing me. I don't think I have wanted a bag this much for a while.

Sorry I'm late here but just wanted to add my congratulations on your gorgeous OS Alexa. Enjoy! Also thanks for the comparison pic next to Bays. Really useful and puts Alexa into the right perspective for those of us who haven't seen them irl yet.

ITA with Teddies! Congrats on your gorgeous new bag and thanks for the comparison shot. I love my Bays and seeing the OS Alexa next to it makes me think that I should rather attempt the OS than the regular...

Here is Alexa's first day report:

All my items (lunchbox, 500 page paperback, umbrella, keys, two phones and various other gubbins) fitted in nicely. Still have plenty of room for more stuff if needed.

When carried by the top handle, the bag did not sag too much but does tend to bend a little inwards. Worry that the leather where the bend happens may crease/age more quickly than rest of bag.

Bit of a faff when wanting to get into bag quickly, having to open postmans lock and unclip magnectic straps.

Carrying on shoulder strap is comfortable, and the top handle is great for grabbing when running for a train!

Here are pictures of a fully loaded Alexa in action.

Attachments

• alexa_work1.jpg
    alexa_work1.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 327
  • alexa_work2.jpg
    alexa_work2.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 307
Ahahahaha :lolots: Well if you can forgive that you can forgive anything, right? So glad you are pleased with her, I went and had a cuddle with some in HoF at the weekend! So beautiful! You lucky lady!

I love the Oak. Your bag is AB FAB!!! (remember that show? I loved it!!) I like the oak because you know it's only going to get better with age, so your bag will always be a thrill. IYKWIM...