Oversized Alexa - please tell me your opinion

piisku_h

Jul 18, 2009
Hi ladies! I´ve been planning on purchasing a Mulberry bag in the near future; first I fell in love with Roxanne - now I can´t take my eyes off oversized Alexa :biggrin: It´s just that I´m not quite sure if it´s the best possible choice for my purpose - I´m looking for a bag for casual time and was wondering if it´s too formal after all... Please Alexa owners, tell me what you think and would it be the right one for me... I don´t really carry much stuff around but on the other hand I fancy large bags... OMG, this is so difficult!

what a lovely dilema to be in piisku! Personally i dont own an alexa but i like you have been admiring them and longing for one for a while. However, the two times i have tried them on, first the regular and second the OS, they just didnt seem to sit that right on me.
Have you tried them on and compared how you feel and how comfortable you look? Some bags just tend to sit right whereas others dont... having said that it doesnt mean that im not still planning ways to save up for my alexa!

I don't see any harm in carrying a larger bag without much in it. I do it a lot as I have a horror of overstuffing a bag and ruining it. Plus it is easier to find stuff in it too.

You ought to try or order both and compare at leisure?

I also prefer the regular size, I think the style really suits this size. It is just the cutest, most gorgeous handbag. But that is just imho, lol. The best thing for you is to try both on and see which shape suits you best. Good luck! xx

I've tried both, and my heart belongs to the regular Alexa's. The shape holds much better with the smaller structure. To me it just looks "right" in the regular size, I found the OS too big and slouchy but as other PFers have mentioned its a matter of personal taste.

Hi all! Thank you so much for your opinions! I just cannot seem to be able to decide I think I´ll wait for a while - maybe I should check the new Alexa styles next fall :smile: I so wish they´d release that patent leather one...