Oversize Sunglass For Asian Girls?

I apologize in advance if this is not the best section to post this subject in but I couldn't think of a better place.

So here we go... I'm looking to buy a pair of oversize sunglasses, but some look good on us asian face frames and some just look way too funny lol.

I currently got my eyes on these two

Fendi
havana tortoise patterned oversize sunglasses
egv1cp.jpg

Christian Dior
brown tortoise print plastic 'Lovingly' sunglasses
2mjm6t.jpg

I couldn't find them in the shops here so I haven't had a chance to try them on. Does anyone have similar ones? How does it look on you? I'm considering Tom Ford too... My face is round btw, like this:smile: lol, my skin tone is a little bit tan (not olive since I'm Chinese). If you have any recommendations please post it up too!

TIA:heart:

When this trend first started I had the hardest time finding glasses because I'm asian and therefore lack a prominant nose bridge. I had to try on sooooo many glasses before I found any that fit w/o resting on my cheeks.

I did find that most high end designer brands are not suited for those w/o a nose bridge. I've tried Dior (love them but couldn't wear them), Chanel, and Versace. All did not fit!

If you have a nose bridge then both are beautiful choices...if not, then I would recommend going to a store to try them on before purchasing.

Good luck!

Thanks girls.

aliwishesbear- nope I don't have a nose bridge :hrmm:. so I guess that's no dior for me. I used to have a pair of gucci (got stolen) n they fit me quite well. I'm looking for a change but guess I probably have to go back to gucci.

I know how it feels. I never wore sunglasses for the longest time, but reallllly loved a pair of Chanels, with the pearls CC on the side. Really popular one. I just had to have it. Well it sits on my cheeks but I still love them. I guess I should give Gucci a try too.