Overpaid for this WOC, should I keep it?

I agree with what the other ladies have said, return return! It is too damaged to even be repaired because of the colour. I think you will be able to find something with your money later or similar at least. Maybe by then you would have fallen in love with another bag already!!

In my experience, if the seller is nice they will pay for return shipping. If not, you will have to pay. Sucks, but it's the risk we take when buying online. Sometimes we don't have a choice!

Definitely return it! You may not find what you're looking for again in the near future, but if you are patient, you will find something you love that is in a condition you're happy with. You definitely overpaid, and you should insist the seller pay for return shipping for sure, it's NAD.

I have been searching for a metallic lamb WOC circa 2007, and finally found one on ebay. It was listed as new and I jumped at the chance of buying it. I paid $2350, which is over the current retail price of WOC but I really loved this wallet. It came and there were several clues indicating that it is used/with defects. I contacted the seller and instead of working out a compromise, the seller told me to look at their feedback and photos. I thought "HELLO! I don't need to look at your feedback or your photos because I have the actual wallet." I opened a claim with ebay listing all of the flaws with photos and the seller agreed to refund my if I sent the wallet back (if I pay for shipping). Would you return the wallet if you were me? I love the wallet and fear that I may not find it again but also I feel jypped that I paid so much for a defective wallet.

Here are the flaws:
1. There was lint/dirt/debris and hair inside the wallet, indicating previous use (not that big of a deal)
2. The edges of the wallet are worn down with the glazing and leather peeled off. (really bothers me)
3. One of the leather tabs on the zipper is separated apart. (bothers me some)
4. The flap of the wallet is warped and not straight. (bothers me some)
5. There is a heavy perfume scent from the wallet.

Not fair, return it! Shame on that seller. She or he should pay for return shipping.

Return -- I know that you love it and worked hard to find it, but it's BS that she would try to sell a used wallet as new. The only other option I could think of -- and this would be the price you pay for love -- would be to hand it over to Chanel for refurbishing. Obv, you are going to pay a lot but they might be able to make it close to new.

But, my gut would be return.

Return it!!
It's clearly USED! The seller either deceived you or was not careful to inspect the item.

You can also try telling them you would only keep it at price X, that you feel is more fair for a used item. Maybe they would agree, since now that they know it's not new they will have to relist at a lower price anyway.

Return it!!
It's clearly USED! The seller either deceived you or was not careful to inspect the item.

You can also try telling them you would only keep it at price X, that you feel is more fair for a used item. Maybe they would agree, since now that they know it's not new they will have to relist at a lower price anyway.

+1! I would personally return it but if you must, perhaps the seller will agree to partially refund you if you wanna keep the bag.