Overnight shipping rant

Lux~Love

Make Multicolor Great Again!
O.G.
May 11, 2009
I waited till the last minute to order my own Christmas present :smile: A mono neverfull mm. Anyway, I ordered it around 2 this afternoon, and paid for overnight shipping. Double checked with Fedex to make sure they were delivering tomorrow. They are. So I am excited when I got my email from LV this evening saying my item has shipped. Then, later I get on FedEx website, and the estimated delivery is monday!!! I am so mad! So I call LV customer service and she said that it depends on if I ordered it by the shipping cut off time, and I asked her what that was and she wouldn't tell me!!! So frustrated that I paid $35.00 for shipping to be here tomorrow. Regular shipping was free! If I had known all this was going to happen I would have chosen the free shipping. Thats my rant for the evening!!

I agree. I had many issues with LV online store and ranted and well. They were supposed to overnight my order for free today but they did 2day and for some reason it will get here on the 29th. I ordered on the 20th in the am.

When I called customer service on saturday to see where it was they told me basically that Fedex has it, its out of their hands, they processed it and sent it like an overnight order. With the tracking number they gave me, fedex website estimated that it would be delivered today. So I call fed ex and ask if they can tell me about what time the truck will be in my area, as I have a dr appointment to get to. Fedex tells me that they still haven't received the item. So LV said saturday that Fedex has it. Fedex says they don't have it. Im on the phone with LV customer service now... and they are still saying Fedex has it... UGGGH!

Just got off the phone with LV. They swear up and down FedEx will deliver by 4:30 today. :huh: even though FedEx swears up down that they don't have it. We will see what happens.

4:30 has come and gone. No sign of my bag. I called LV customer service AGAIN.. they said Fedex definitely picked up my package... she said she doesn't know how the person I spoke to before came up with the definite time of 4:30 for delivery. But she said she would have to talk to their shipping manager and call me back... VERY FRUSTRATING! I am going out of town tomorrow and my husband is off at work for the week, so nobody will be home to sign for it if it does come. Im about ready to pull my hair out.:wtf:

I had a shipping fiasco with LV myself... I paid for overnight AND saturday delivery because It was the only time I (or anyone) is EVER at my house. I ordered on the phone to make sure it was all set. My order then mysteriously got cancled and I called and had to reorder (no one knew why my first order was cancled). Then come saturday and NO delivery. I called LV, ws told to call fedex...and fedex told me it wouldnt get delivered until tuesday!!! I had to miss a half day of work to stay home and wait for the fed ex man!!!! I called LV and spoke to several people, was told Id get a call back..and a few days later I was called back and refunded the saturday delivery charge and half the overnight charge. Everyone I spoke to at LV was very nice though, and seemed to want to help.

I think I have FINALLY gotten it sorted out. I spoke with LV again (they called me) just to tell me they were still investigating and didn't have a definite answer to what was going on and would get back with me first thing tomorrow. They also told me they refunded my shipping fee. Later I was bored and just checked the tracking number on fedex website, and it finally says something!! It says they picked it up, then it said that it has departed the fedex location and is headed my way... WOOHOO! Im so excited. I was getting worried that either my purse had gone missing in shipping limbo... or that it was going to arrive later this week when both me and my husband are going to be out of town, so nobody could sign for it. Glad to see this is getting resolved and that LV customer service is being super helpful.

LV should still be willing to refund you. I bought my daughter a Christmas dress from Hanna Andersson a few years ago, and paid for overnight shipping so that I could have it for portraits with the family that Sunday. Fed Ex had it..they delivered to my neighbor in the afternoon but didn't come to me..then at 8pm, I finally got tired of waiting and called. They said that it was on the truck for delivery, but had to be postponed until Monday because of unforeseen circumstances (maybe he forgot to deliver it when at my house? Or ran out of time? ) Anyway, I called Hanna, and even though they shipped it overnight to me, and it wasn't my fault- they refunded my total shipping AND sent me a gift card for $20!

LV should have that kind of customer service!

Actually when I mentioned it the last time I was on the phone with LV, she said she saw a note on my account that said to refund the shipping and tax associated with the shipping charge. It hasn't shown up in my checking account yet, but if its not there by 2 p.m. I will call them back. But I am glad to see that they at least initiated the refund without me asking for it. I am starting to believe that their customer service might actually be good :smile:

Actually when I mentioned it the last time I was on the phone with LV, she said she saw a note on my account that said to refund the shipping and tax associated with the shipping charge. It hasn't shown up in my checking account yet, but if its not there by 2 p.m. I will call them back. But I am glad to see that they at least initiated the refund without me asking for it. I am starting to believe that their customer service might actually be good :smile:

Did the bag arrive yet?

YES! SORRY! I had to leave right after I got it. It arrived at 4:25. Lol.... I love it! Obviously this is my first time ordering an LV, and everyone on here says you have to sign for the package... well he didn't make me. Oh well, I am so happy I finally got my bag!!! :woot::woot::woot: