Overkill?

pompilit

O.G.
Nov 6, 2006
I bought the Legacy leather shoulder bag in whiskey last week, but still can't keep from thinking about the Legacy leather shoulder zip. I was thinking of getting the zip bag in black, but does that sound like overkill? The shoulder zip is just too cute, and I was thinking of getting that in black, since I have the shoulder bag in whiskey. :confused1:

I bought the Legacy leather shoulder bag in whiskey last week, but still can't keep from thinking about the Legacy leather shoulder zip. I was thinking of getting the zip bag in black, but does that sound like overkill? The shoulder zip is just too cute, and I was thinking of getting that in black, since I have the shoulder bag in whiskey. :confused1:

I don't think it's overkill...I bought the same bag in two different colors. I've been known to do that if I absolutely love the bag.

I don't think it's overkill...I bought the same bag in two different colors. I've been known to do that if I absolutely love the bag.
I absolutely agree and I have the Legacy Shoulder Zip in both black leather and khaki signature w/black leather trim. I love this bag so much I had to have both. The Shoulder Zip is the perfect size for me and I can't say enough good things about it. Go for it!!

coachlegacybag.jpg

No I wouldn't think so, I would though choose like and arm held and a shoulder held for more variety. I like to get one or two things from each line that I like.

They are very differently styled bags, despite both being Legacy bags. I don't think it would be overkill at all. Two different bags, two different colors, and each would be great for different things.

I actually saw that Legacy bag at an outlet 2 weekends ago! It was just my mother and I and the SAs in the store (right when they opened) I saw the Legacy shoulder zip bag in black. I was like "OMG - HOW DO YOU HAVE A LEGACY BAG HERE ALREADY?!"

It was beyond beautiful...but just too small for me. I say go for it if you can afford it/will get use out of it!

Nope, or else I committed murder. LOL. I have the shoulder zip in white (and the matching wallet) and the shoulder bag in khaki sig/ebony (and the wallet).

Perhaps overkill is me wanting the shoulder bag in the khaki sig/white leather combo. LOL.

I have the shoulder zip in whiskey and I think I'm also going to buy it in white. I really do love it and I think you can have the same style in all colors---they look different and beautiful in each one. The Legacy line is a classic.