Overkill?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought the Legacy leather shoulder bag in whiskey last week, but still can't keep from thinking about the Legacy leather shoulder zip. I was thinking of getting the zip bag in black, but does that sound like overkill? The shoulder zip is just too cute, and I was thinking of getting that in black, since I have the shoulder bag in whiskey. :confused1:

2. I don't think it's overkill...I bought the same bag in two different colors. I've been known to do that if I absolutely love the bag.

3. I absolutely agree and I have the Legacy Shoulder Zip in both black leather and khaki signature w/black leather trim. I love this bag so much I had to have both. The Shoulder Zip is the perfect size for me and I can't say enough good things about it. Go for it!!

[​IMG]

4. No I wouldn't think so, I would though choose like and arm held and a shoulder held for more variety. I like to get one or two things from each line that I like.

5. They are very differently styled bags, despite both being Legacy bags. I don't think it would be overkill at all. Two different bags, two different colors, and each would be great for different things.

6. We never have enough! I say go for just one more!

7. i love their legacy line. if you want it go for it! not overkill at all. i buy a lot of the same bags in different colors.

8. I don't think its overkill at all. Mokoni, thanks for the pic, its a gorgeous bag!

9. I actually saw that Legacy bag at an outlet 2 weekends ago! It was just my mother and I and the SAs in the store (right when they opened) I saw the Legacy shoulder zip bag in black. I was like "OMG - HOW DO YOU HAVE A LEGACY BAG HERE ALREADY?!"

It was beyond beautiful...but just too small for me. I say go for it if you can afford it/will get use out of it!

10. Nope, or else I committed murder. LOL. I have the shoulder zip in white (and the matching wallet) and the shoulder bag in khaki sig/ebony (and the wallet).

Perhaps overkill is me wanting the shoulder bag in the khaki sig/white leather combo. LOL.

11. I have the shoulder zip in whiskey and I think I'm also going to buy it in white. I really do love it and I think you can have the same style in all colors---they look different and beautiful in each one. The Legacy line is a classic.