Overdue Reveal

awww!!! you just stole my heart!! the bag is soo beautiful! but the kittys! i die!! Tilly and puffy look like my baby Ashleigh! she was all grey I got her in '92 for my 5th birthday! and she past away not too long ago :sad:.....so my deepest condolences for your kitty winky.
But im sure you will have many many happy years with your other adorable furr babies!!! oh and your LVs! hehe :giggles:

IN LVOE said:
the bag is fabby!!!! the cat's and kittens are better!!!!!!:roflmfao: tell me pls how many cat's do you have?? i have one named ginger!! and would like to get another.... is it easy to get them to like each other?

It depends on the cat. Smuffy, my 14 year old girl detests the newcomers. She didn't care much for Jinjy until about a year ago. I'm lucky that Jinjy seems to be taking an interest in the girls. He's a ham and loves posing for pictures. Once we did this reveal he started interacting with the kittens. I think he needed to know that we still have our special Mommy and Jinjy time.

Jinjy was not thrilled. I've been rewarding him like crazy for behaving himself with his new sisters and then I thought he could use a good reveal. Looks like I was right. Revealing my burgundy Eden MM was exactly what he needed.

How do you like the Eden? Can it fit alot? I was thinking of this or the pochette Metis....thanks!