Overdo Reveal of my HOLY GRAIL BAG! The be all, end all. *swoon*

tobefetching

bagaddicted
O.G.
Jan 9, 2012
A year or two ago I went and purchased what I thought was my holy grail bag; the Empreinte Speedy 25 Bandoulière in Terre. I love my Speedy 25 and 40 (in Mono) and my Speedy 30 (Damier Ebene), so why wouldn't I love a leather version?! Cause it's heavy as a MoFo, that's why! Holy damn, that thing was a nightmare with my stuff inside. The handles are a lot shorter than on a regular Speedy, so carrying it on the crook of my elbow or on my wrist was impossible. It was TOO HEAVY to carry handheld, even though all of my things fit nicely inside. I didn't like how it looked with the long strap, which also hurt my shoulder... Is it went right back to the store. I was so sad... I had even purchased the Empreinte Curieuse in Terre several months prior so that I would have a matching set! :crybaby: LOVE the heck out of that wallet, by the way.

So fast forward. I spent the last year or so eyeballing and dreaming about a new holy grail bag. Empreinte, of course. Terre, of course. Never in my life have I spent so much on a bag, so I was very hesitant. I am not a doctor, a lawyer, a business owner... I'm not married, my parents aren't wealthy... Surely it was ridiculous and insane for me to buy such a bag. I'd joke "when I win the lottery!" Then it happened... It was announced, here of course by the awesomely knowledgable tPf ladies, that it was to be discontinued. What!? Heartbreaking... But there is e preloved market, right? I have NO problem buying preloved in well taken care of contusion... But this particular bag had some known quality issues. If I were to buy it secondhand, and then had a problem and it was discontinued, how in the world would I have it fixed?

So I set off on a journey. I've been wanting to downsize anyway. I own WAY TOO MANY bags and purses (how is his possible?!). So I got busy on eBay and sold off the following;

Chanel sunglasses
Coach sunglasses
Gucci wristlet
Gucci clès
Louis Vuitton clès
Louis Vuitton Bandeau
2 Coach bag fobs/key chains
Coach tablet case
2 Rebecca Minkoff pouches
Longchamp bag
Vintage Chanel wallet
Coach wallet
2 Gucci wallets
Rebecca Minkoff morning after mini bag
Chanel bag
4 Coach bags

...and TADA! I had enough for my holy grail.

So... Who wants to see it?! And another smaller item as well. :smiles:

We'll start with a little preloved item. I wanted the regular mono one to keep my earbuds in inside my purse but was having trouble finding it... So why not go Limited Edition?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407259364.567676.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407259428.502699.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407259500.580256.jpg
Perfect fit!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407259532.895265.jpg
Made in France!

I want to say first, I love your choice and I got two of them. Enjoy the beauty! Even I don't see it but I know what is this bag, it will start letter "L", right??!!

No box or dust bag pictures because they're at home and I am very bored at work. Lol. No teasing!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407260133.851667.jpg
Ok one tease. Hehe.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407260000.410419.jpg
Empreinte Lumineuse in Terre!

More pictures coming! Right now-ish. My tablet is so slow on my crappy work connection. Please stand by!

Last round; interior shots.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407261112.405152.jpg
France! Ok, one thing I am NOT happy about... My bag was made in 2012 according to the date code. Why was it still at the store?! Perfect condition, but odd.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407261391.092399.jpg
Innards!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407261481.213326.jpg
With my lovely Curieuse wallet!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407261528.215071.jpg
And lastly, with my Marina charm to make it summer appropriate!