Overdo Reveal of my HOLY GRAIL BAG! The be all, end all. *swoon*

How do you enjoy the wallet? I need to purchase an empriente wallet to match my bag and had wanted the secret but I believe its been discontinued as I no longer see it on the LV website

How do you enjoy the wallet? I need to purchase an empriente wallet to match my bag and had wanted the secret but I believe its been discontinued as I no longer see it on the LV website

I am head over heels in love with the Curieuse. I used to change my wallet every time I changed my bag, but I can't seem to change out of this one. It's so soft and smells delicious. It holds everything that I need (I carry a good amount, it can definitely carry less... or even more!). I like the way that it's organized inside... I really have nothing bad to say about it. The Secret wallet was the long zip around one, right? That had been my second choice, but it was a lot bigger and I didn't care of the boxy design. I like the feminine V slope of the front flap on the Curieuse. I did have the Secret Compact wallet at one time though and can say that it held a lot more than it looked like it should and was a nice wallet, as well :smile:

All this chatter on Curieuse - I'm feeling inspired to do a review on my YouTube channel.

Oh girl you worked so hard for this beauty! I know what it takes to sell that many items. Lots of time and effort. Big congrats to you for doing what you had to do to get your HG. The Lumi is just lovely. And a matching wallet too. :drool:

Love the LE cherry ear bud holder. What a great idea!

I'm so very happy for you! :party:

Last round; interior shots.

View attachment 2708989
France! Ok, one thing I am NOT happy about... My bag was made in 2012 according to the date code. Why was it still at the store?! Perfect condition, but odd.

View attachment 2708990
Innards!

View attachment 2708991
With my lovely Curieuse wallet!

View attachment 2708993
And lastly, with my Marina charm to make it summer appropriate!

Love your quote....."Cause it's heavy as a MoFo":roflmfao::roflmfao:
Congratulations!! Gorgeous!!!! Well deserved!!!:smile: