Over the Shoulder

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I want to buy a new bag, preferrably one with handles that can go over the shoulder, since I am a Mom and am getting tired of having my Speedy hanging on my wrist while holding my kids' hands. Can anyone recommend a good bag (other than the cabas piano) ?

2. I would get the Neverful GM

3. what about a lockit horizontal? or the new tivoli gm?

4. neverfull or BH

5. I love shoulder bags too. I can only carry the Speedy babie for a short while, otherwise my arm gets tire after a while. I love my Cerises bucket and the Neverfull MM. The Neverfull GM size is really huge to me:yes:

6. Bh !!

7. How bout the TREVI PM? Works as a handheld and shoulder bag, and also has an extra long strap that can be attached to work as a body bag. Pretty versatile and since its damier, you wont have to worry about getting it dirty.

8. I'm a mommy too and I'm wanting to check out the Tivoli.

I would also consider BH, Trevi, and if you don't need as much room, the PH looks nice too!

I personally would be hestitant with an LH because of the rolled handles -- but it is a GORGEOUS bag!! I would LOVE to own one just for the looks of it alone. I'm not a huge fan, personally, of the Neverfulls, but if you need to fit lots of stuff in there -- I would take a look at those too -- and perhaps a full-size Noe.

9. With kids, I'd go for the Lockit horizontal - I love the shape and that it zips, so when you're bending over, stuff won't fly out (as has happened to me many a time!)

10. How about the popincourt haut ... it's cute!

11. saleya would be a good one for both.

12. Neverfull MM
    BH is awesome... I'm totally enjoying mine.
    Popincourt haut
    saleya in damier PM or MM
    denim cabby in blk mm :smile: can be sured handheld or shoulder.

13. Maybe a petite noe? it has one strap so it's less likely to fall of your shoulder.

14. i would say BV or BH ... i own neither, but i am considering one or the other or a damier piece after the holidays! also i'm not a mom, but i totally feel your comments about handheld bags. love them, but sometimes you want a shoulder bag!

15. the new palermo?