Over coach/bags?

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
I'm starting to get overwhelmed again by bags...

Not that have a lot, but I dont rotate enough I guess. My mind was relaxed about bag while on vacation and now i'm having anxiety..

All over the map about what I want, and still confused.
I pulled berry city out and yeah she is going back... the color is beautiful but the shape just isnt me.. I may kick myself but i'll get over it.

I am craving a BLACK LEATHER AWESOME, SOFT, LOVABLE "shoulder" bag. I do regret returning Katarina.. I love the pebbled leather... So if they have one they are 50% off which is less then what I paid when i first bought her, if i'm luck she is clearance and will be 50-30% off .. she is coming home with me.
I debated the black duffle, but I dont think she will be as durable as Kat because of the leather.

I was thinking about Black cherry molly...and will pick up my patent willis but I think I am done...

Buying and returning is getting to be a pita, waste of gas and now that our gas is 1.28Lt its all just too costly.

I think I need a break from coach and hope I can find a vanilla grayson for summer. Then take a rest, and see what is out in the summer with coach...

Anyone else feeling overwhelmed with bags/coach???

Last edited:
I'm getting to the overwhelmed part:/ I feel likes there's so much I want and then when I have everything on my list I think "maybe just one more" when I already have trouble rotating through what I have:/

I'm getting to the overwhelmed part:/ I feel likes there's so much I want and then when I have everything on my list I think "maybe just one more" when I already have trouble rotating through what I have:/

This!!
I mean there is a lot I want, but irl are they going to get used ? No! I am at the point where I need to be simple with what I have, use them and enjoy them.

I have a few items on the chopping block so once again, until those are gone.. money is back in the purse account, I think i'm done, going to love and enjoy what I have.

I think I'm at my drought. I go through phases. I have gone years without a single purchase, I go on mini shopping sprees where I see a lot that I like, then sometimes I shop like a normal sane person...buying a bag every few-6 months. It all really depends on what new styles are out at the time for me.
I know how it feels to be frustrated with returns or exchanges. I change my mind like the weather. My husband never takes me serious when I say that I love a bag, because he knows that it could change by tomorrow. He doesn't care for Coach at all but he likes that I like them. It's like the only thing that I get excited about buying.
I think I finally have everything that I want...at least for a while. My next step is to go through what I'm not using much and sell it. It's hard for me though because I have so many pieces that I missed the first time and it took FOREVER to track it down. They are almost like little trophies (yes, I know that sounds weird) and it's hard to sell them at the going rate on ebay. To me, they are worth so much more than that.

I think I'm at my drought. I go through phases. I have gone years without a single purchase, I go on mini shopping sprees where I see a lot that I like, then sometimes I shop like a normal sane person...buying a bag every few-6 months. It all really depends on what new styles are out at the time for me.
I know how it feels to be frustrated with returns or exchanges. I change my mind like the weather. My husband never takes me serious when I say that I love a bag, because he knows that it could change by tomorrow. He doesn't care for Coach at all but he likes that I like them. It's like the only thing that I get excited about buying.
I think I finally have everything that I want...at least for a while. My next step is to go through what I'm not using much and sell it. It's hard for me though because I have so many pieces that I missed the first time and it took FOREVER to track it down. They are almost like little trophies (yes, I know that sounds weird) and it's hard to sell them at the going rate on ebay. To me, they are worth so uch more than that.

Totally understand that feeling.
It took me forever to locate a MK hamilton wallet I wanted and now I'm looking at other coach wallets and I think DAMN!!!! I went nuts trying to find this wallet, i have, its time love it, use and enjoy it.

Its hard to keep that mind set tho with so many new bags coming out/ or showing up at the outlet.

I am not so much overwhelmed but I was starting to feel guilty about purses not getting rotated....mostly due to the fact that when I first stard buying coach I was jumping on the popularity and the good deal bandwagons, hence ending up with purses that aren't really the type I prefer to carry.
Today I took two MFF totes and two impulse ebay buys to a consignment store...didn't get a huge amount but enough to finance a bag with a pce or Dillard's discount. I just need to focus on what works for my lifestyle.

Definitely overwhelmed. I have slowed down. I just don't get as excited when I get a new one as I used to. And I do have anxiety because I can't carry them all enough. Plus I worry that if I buy something at FP, it will be at the outlet in a few months. And yet I am impatiently waiting for Courtenay to come out in robin.

Definitely overwhelmed. I have slowed down. I just don't get as excited when I get a new one as I used to. And I do have anxiety because I can't carry them all enough. Plus I worry that if I buy something at FP, it will be at the outlet in a few months. And yet I am impatiently waiting for Courtenay to come out in robin.

Me too!

I think the overwhelming thing is not being able to find what you want. Something is missing from Coach's lineup and I can't put my finger on it. I think I want it both ways...want the leather to be both soft and super durable. Legacy leather I love...the black is super durable. I have 4 black legacy leather bags and I wear the Courtenay and Rory hard--no color wearing off yet. You may want to consider large black duffle. It is TDF with the strap doubled -- looks beautiful that way as a shoulder hobo and drapes just right, is comfy against the body. HTH! Or what about black Issy?

I'm to the point where I'm not even sure what the heck to do with all my bags and wallets and ponytail scarves and charms! Over the last 4 months or so, I've purchased about 6 Coach bags which is madness. I pretty much forgot what I bought, I don't rotate my bags, so all my new stuff is sitting in my closet. Yet I'm still onto the next bag, and just bought a hot pink gathered Juliette.

My problem is all the 25% off and $100 off $300 and "thank-you" $50 gift cards that I keep getting...keeps bringing me back to the store for more. And absolutely, I am SO overwhelmed. When is enough, enough?

I'm starting to get overwhelmed again by bags...

Not that have a lot, but I dont rotate enough I guess. My mind was relaxed about bag while on vacation and now i'm having anxiety..

All over the map about what I want, and still confused.
I pulled berry city out and yeah she is going back... the color is beautiful but the shape just isnt me.. I may kick myself but i'll get over it.

I am craving a BLACK LEATHER AWESOME, SOFT, LOVABLE "shoulder" bag. I do regret returning Katarina.. I love the pebbled leather... So if they have one they are 50% off which is less then what I paid when i first bought her, if i'm luck she is clearance and will be 50-30% off .. she is coming home with me.
I debated the black duffle, but I dont think she will be as durable as Kat because of the leather.

I was thinking about Black cherry molly...and will pick up my patent willis but I think I am done...

Buying and returning is getting to be a pita, waste of gas and now that our gas is 1.28Lt its all just too costly.

I think I need a break from coach and hope I can find a vanilla grayson for summer. Then take a rest, and see what is out in the summer with coach...

Anyone else feeling overwhelmed with bags/coach???

Yes yes and yes, lol. I do feel overwhelmed a lot not only with the coach bags I have but the other brands also. I too am at the point where I have started buying/keeping what bags work with my lifestyle. I am not buying now just because it’s a good deal or is trendy. Then that bag just sits and then I have to have the headache of selling it or trying to return. I also am trying to not have a lot of duplicates (same style and/or color). That helps me rotate bags more often because they are all so different.

I will add that recently I've tried to only buy a bag from now on that is unlike what I have. My recent additions were for lifestyle reasons....I got city willis in british tan b/c it will go with any color year round, and will be great for festivals, concerts, evenings out, and weekend trips. It holds a full size wallet but is not so large that my husband says 'what did you bring that huge bag for?' I got the saffiano city tote and mini satchel set in black for travel or rainy days. Now that I've added those, I really don't need any more bags. I have a bag for every situation now.

I'm to the point where I'm not even sure what the heck to do with all my bags and wallets and ponytail scarves and charms! Over the last 4 months or so, I've purchased about 6 Coach bags which is madness. I pretty much forgot what I bought, I don't rotate my bags, so all my new stuff is sitting in my closet. Yet I'm still onto the next bag, and just bought a hot pink gathered Juliette.

My problem is all the 25% off and $100 off $300 and "thank-you" $50 gift cards that I keep getting...keeps bringing me back to the store for more. And absolutely, I am SO overwhelmed. When is enough, enough?

Same here. As soon as I think I don't need more and I'm done for a while, I receive an invitation or a gift card and suddenly I have a "need" for a bag or two.:-s

Yes I have been there for sure. I have stepped away from Coach a bit because I wasn't big on anything for fall/winter but I am really liking several bags for spring/summer/prefall. However I might be moving across the continent this summer so I am trying to downsize my collection quite a bit by selling & giving away... But at the same time I'm on tpf, ebay etc etc looking at new bags! I need to get it under control. I would like to have a small collection that actually gets used regularly.

Another bad thing that I do is buy multiples in the same style. That has really got to stop. 4 (almost 5, it'll be here Monday) duffles, 4 Isabelle's, 2 Annabelle's...:girlsigh:. With me, I'm not crazy about every style so when I find one that I love, I want them all. I do it with clothes too. I'm sure it's some kind of fashion disorder that I have. I do love them all though and the scary thing is that there's not a single one that I would return even if I could.