Oval Belt Buckle

MattNY

Jul 10, 2008
I saw an oval buckle for H belts that has cutouts that are sort of like intertwined "C' shapes. It looks broadly oriental type design. I know that is a stunningly vague description but I am hoping someone recognizes it. I have tried to find a pic but no luck.

Does anyone know what this buckle is called? To those who know it, do you think a man could wear it?

I saw an oval buckle for H belts that has cutouts that are sort of like intertwined "C' shapes. It looks broadly oriental type design. I know that is a stunningly vague description but I am hoping someone recognizes it. I have tried to find a pic but no luck.

Does anyone know what this buckle is called? To those who know it, do you think a man could wear it?

Is it the Muse??? No, actually I have this one!!.

Or the Lift?? I tried to track this one down , I saw it in Selfidges , London, I didnt buy it, then I could have kicked myself!!

Ranag has one. I don't know if she or her husband has used it.

philippinebuckle2.jpg

The design is taken from the iron work at the door of FSH, which I was supposed to ask about when I was there (being a Filipino; I felt it was my unspoken duty) but forgot to (of course, you know why :P).

Last edited: