Outstanding October 2020 Purchases Post Here!

Bumbles

O.G.
May 27, 2009
Hello tpf members! It’s October and into the last quarter of 2020 for us. I hope everyone is starting to get their pretty cute animation goodies or cruise goodies on the way and can continue to share with us all. Especially for those like me who has missed the boat on the animation items lol I love enjoying and seeing everyone’s beautiful reveals! Happy October all!

It’s close enough that I’ll count this as my October purchase lol

Went in just to look at a black empreinte double zip, but was not 100% sold. The zippers weren’t really smooth, and the ends of the zipper stuck out a good half-inch past the bag and they snagged my shirt :tdown:.

Was about to leave empty-handed when I asked my SA if they had a PSM so I could try it out. “Just one, hiding in the back.”

I really debated it, since it would be the only not-classic bag I would own, but it’s so freaking cute and functional. I can’t believe how much it holds.

(I thought my husband would completely hate it but he actually loved it - I think that was the most surprising of all! He’s like “your other bags are all just...bags, and they’re nice, but this really seems fun like you.”)

83936824-A3EB-48DC-8939-E243395BDCAC.jpeg

Went in just to look at a black empreinte double zip, but was not 100% sold. The zippers weren’t really smooth, and the ends of the zipper stuck out a good half-inch past the bag and they snagged my shirt :tdown:.

Was about to leave empty-handed when I asked my SA if they had a PSM so I could try it out. “Just one, hiding in the back.”

I really debated it, since it would be the only not-classic bag I would own, but it’s so freaking cute and functional. I can’t believe how much it holds.

(I thought my husband would completely hate it but he actually loved it - I think that was the most surprising of all! He’s like “your other bags are all just...bags, and they’re nice, but this really seems fun like you.”)

View attachment 4864289
Welcome to the PSM club! This bag is one of my favourites. You will love it! Congrats.

View attachment 4864289
Omg I love that your husband said that! How awesome! :heart: