Outside my comfort zone.....should I keep it??

bal newbie

O.G.
Sep 16, 2006
Fell off TPF for quite some time and now ready to share my first purchase in a while. An early push present to myself. But not sure about the Town, I'm more of a City girl. And red is way outside my normally neutral/subdued comfort zone. And I've never done giant hardware and I'm learning all the new hardware acronyms this week. G12?? Last time I bought a bbag there was one choice, haha! Only thing that pushed me over the edge was the stunning leather on this one. Just like the old days. Keep or try another style/color?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 706
It is BEYOND gorgeous! I would totally keep it. The hardware is stunning against the color. My only thing is the Town is really too small for me personally, but if the size works for you, definitely keep because it is beautiful!

Wow - that leather does indeed look amazing! I love red and I love the size of the Town (except the strap is too long for me, unless it is shortened a little on the newer bags?)
Keep it - she's beautiful!

Definitely keep it! Rock colorful Bals!!!

Hahaha in my book Red and Purples are neutrals. :smile:
I mostly have neutrals in my closet as well, but I'll make a exception for such a beautiful piece.

If its out of your comfort zone, you might never use it. If you think it might happen, you should put your money to something you'll use more. Don't worry, there'll be other bal bags with great leather.