outlets

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was just wondering if anybody knew where where a chanel outlet is in florida(in or close to orlando).. or where I could find out where one was?

thank you

2. I think there is only one Chanel outlet and it is located in NY at the Woodbury Commons outlet. To my knowledge, that's the only Chanel outlet.

3. I was thinking of heading up to Woodbury Commons and the Chanel outlet today or tomorrow. Has anyone been there? What's the merchandise like? How are the prices?

4. I have never bought anything at the outlet. It's really hit or miss. I was there last Sunday and didn't see anything that I really liked. They have a color chart that tells you the percentage off the ticketed price. They mainly have clothes, but did have some shoes and a few purses and have quite a few accessories, jewelyr, necklaces, etc. I don't go that often, but I know a few people have scored some things there.