Outlets vaughn mills

I was just there tonight, and what a difference a week makes from their grand opening! Tonight the shelves were stocked and the store was nowhere as crazy busy. They have lots of different styles of handbags, satchels, totes, small x-body plus the entire collection of Flamingo themed stuff. 99% of the merchandise was made for the KS factory outlets, only saw 1 item that was a transfer from the FP boutique. There was also a selection of wallets and agendas, ladies clothes and even toddler clothing. Current promo is 50 and 20% off.

Reactions: nucleii
I was just there tonight, and what a difference a week makes from their grand opening! Tonight the shelves were stocked and the store was nowhere as crazy busy. They have lots of different styles of handbags, satchels, totes, small x-body plus the entire collection of Flamingo themed stuff. 99% of the merchandise was made for the KS factory outlets, only saw 1 item that was a transfer from the FP boutique. There was also a selection of wallets and agendas, ladies clothes and even toddler clothing. Current promo is 50 and 20% off.
Do you remember what item(s) had been transferred from specialty? I went one day last week and the shelves were nearly bare (their stock got transferred to the wrong location) and it was packed, however I only saw items that were made for outlet so I left empty-handed.

It was only one item, a small red cobble hill crossbody that had an external zip around pouch on the front . I find that winners and Marshalls are great places to find FP deletes. The outlets usually do not have any .

Reactions: nucleii
It was only one item, a small red cobble hill crossbody that had an external zip around pouch on the front . I find that winners and Marshalls are great places to find FP deletes. The outlets usually do not have any .
Oh okay, thanks! I've found that the Niagara Outlet and TPO usually get a bunch of transfers at once but they always sell out quickly.

Oh okay, thanks! I've found that the Niagara Outlet and TPO usually get a bunch of transfers at once but they always sell out quickly.

I guess you go on the right days to see the transfers. On the few occasions I've been to NF and TPO, I've never seen any "good" transfers, just 1 or 2 pieces that are totally not cute, like the red crossbody I mentioned. I forgot to mention that I did purchase my first MFF piece, the Rosaline satchel/shoulder in white and I'm loving it.

I guess you go on the right days to see the transfers. On the few occasions I've been to NF and TPO, I've never seen any "good" transfers, just 1 or 2 pieces that are totally not cute, like the red crossbody I mentioned. I forgot to mention that I did purchase my first MFF piece, the Rosaline satchel/shoulder in white and I'm loving it.
How can you tell what is MFF and what is a transfer? TIA

How can you tell what is MFF and what is a transfer? TIA
The main identifier is that the product codes are different. In addition there's a difference usually with the logo and lining. If you search the KS forum you should be able to fine a few threads that answer your question in depth as it's been discussed before[emoji5]