Outlets in NY and NJ?

Coachfanatic

Jul 12, 2006
I'm following DH on a business trip in June to Long Island, NY and Woodbridge NJ (we're driving between the two). Then driving back up to NYC for the weekend and staying at the Hilton Times Square for my birthday.

Any Coach outlets in these areas??

there are 2 there is the woodbury outlets they have a coach outlet that is in NY about an hour from the city and there is one right in LI called tanger outlets

google for Woodybury commons outlet and Tanger outlets youll get directions there!

Thanks gals! I don't know anything about the area. I'm a Montana gal, lol! I was in NYC a couple months before 911 for just two days and LOVE it so I'm excited to go back.

I'll print the maps out of both places.

I am from Long Island. Do you know where on the Island you will be staying? I can get you directions to the Riverhead outlet or any malls you might want to visit. Let me know!

I am from Long Island. Do you know where on the Island you will be staying? I can get you directions to the Riverhead outlet or any malls you might want to visit. Let me know!

I looked at his schedule and here's the details:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sheraton Long Island[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]110 Vanderbilt Motor Parkway[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hauppauge, NY 11788

He'll be working all day so any details on shopping for me would be awesome.
[/FONT]

Unfortunately there are no outlets in NJ. They so need to put on in Jackson! I tend to go out to PA for the outlets. I haven't been to Woodbury Commons in a couple of years, but when I was there, I didn't see too many great deals.

I looked at his schedule and here's the details:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sheraton Long Island[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]110 Vanderbilt Motor Parkway[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hauppauge, NY 11788[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]He'll be working all day so any details on shopping for me would be awesome.[/FONT]

OMG You will be 5 minutes away from my office! If you will have a car I can give you very easy directions to the Tanger Outlet in Riverhead. The hotel you are staying at is basically across from the Long Island Expressway which is the road that will take you directly into the outlet. It will be about a 40 minute drive but it's a big outlet with plenty of shopping and food. I can also give you directions to a few malls. Is there any particular department stores or shops you want to see? Let me know and I will try to help you out.

OMG You will be 5 minutes away from my office! If you will have a car I can give you very easy directions to the Tanger Outlet in Riverhead. The hotel you are staying at is basically across from the Long Island Expressway which is the road that will take you directly into the outlet. It will be about a 40 minute drive but it's a big outlet with plenty of shopping and food. I can also give you directions to a few malls. Is there any particular department stores or shops you want to see? Let me know and I will try to help you out.

Sweet! We'll be in Long Island the day before, then heading to NYC the day after. Is this outlet along my paths? I hate to have DH straggle away off our plan but I know he'd do it. Still, I hate to be a pain.

I'm from Montana so ANY shopping is good shopping. LOL!

Long Island is east of NYC. Riverhead is about 40 minutes east of where you are staying in Hauppauge so it's not "on the way" but it's not really far either. There are a few BIG malls in the area. I will look later and see if I can get you links to them so you can browse what is available. Of course, there is major shopping in NYC but Long Island also has stores such as Nordstroms, Bloomingdales, Macy's, Saks 5th Ave. and just about any free standing store you would like ie, Coach. You can pm me if you like. I will be heading out to a client in a minute but I can get back to you this evening. I am sure you will have a lot of fun coming to this area.

Unfortunately there are no outlets in NJ. They so need to put on in Jackson! I tend to go out to PA for the outlets. I haven't been to Woodbury Commons in a couple of years, but when I was there, I didn't see too many great deals.

Hey! Give NJ a little credit haha...we have a Coach outlet, albeit not a great one, in Atlantic City! :P