outlets in europe?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. hi,

i'm going to europe next week and was wondering for some pointers for where to shop. i heard florence has gucci & prada outlets.. where else are there good outlet shopping? or any other boutiques or certain items which are highly recommended to shop for? thanks!

2. what a great thread! i will be visiting france and italy next and would love to do some designer outlet shopping!

3. The outlets in Florence sound wonderful. I'll definitely plan a trip there next time I"m in Europe.

4. There's a big shopping centre near Leeds (England) full of outlets. This is their website, they've got labels like Burberry, Boss, Paul Smith, YSL etc. They've also got a few shoe stores that sell designer shoes. The burberry outlet is very cheap. This is their website, there's a map there somewhere their exact location

http://www.yorkdesigneroutlet.com/whatshere.asp#

5. Are there any outlets in Milan or Rome? Thanks.

6. Bicester outlet is in Oxford and is about 1 1/2 -2 hrs away from London

I've gotten some great deals when i was there last time (during July sales), bought a MaxMara pantsuit for 99 pounds, Tod's mule for 79 pounds, ballerina for 89 pounds. While i was there, i saw a woman and her companion keep trying on shoes....between the two of them, i think they bought at least 9-10 pair of shoes from Tod's boutique alone.

I'd love to go again and get couple more Anne Fountaine's shirts, I love their cut and style!

Highly recommend you go there during January and July Sales!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice