outlets in ar?

sare_bear320

Mar 17, 2009
is there a coach outlet near little rock, ar? or one in ar at all? i'm going to little rock to visit a friend at the beginning of may, but may be taking a job down in hot springs come fall. just wondering if anyone knows of any outlets in the area or anywhere in the state for that matter? tia!

sare_bear320

Mar 17, 2009
thanks...i was in one in bentonville (at least it was close to bentonville) when i was visiting family, it was about the size of our smaller boutique here-maybe it was rogers? i get so mixed up when i'm down there cuz i don't know where anything is and all the small towns seem to run together, lol

Apr 13, 2008
thanks...i was in one in bentonville (at least it was close to bentonville) when i was visiting family, it was about the size of our smaller boutique here-maybe it was rogers? i get so mixed up when i'm down there cuz i don't know where anything is and all the small towns seem to run together, lol
I would say it was probably Rogers then. It is not too far from Bentonville. I know what you mean about all the small towns running together. lol

New2Coach

O.G.
Jul 26, 2007
Yeah, we have to use Dillards around here to find any Coach. Especially if we want it on sale. No outlets & no boutiques.
Good luck to you on your job in Hot Springs. Very small town, but a very nice place! I was just there last week and picked up a nice little legacy stripe cap. wristlet for under $40.00 at their Dillards.