Outlets are GREAT--No reveal, Just Pics

Great stuff - I love the Lila, especially. Glad you got to check out some outlets. It was always my complaint when I lived in AZ that there were no outlets. You're right though - the humidity here is pretty bad when you are used to AZ weather!

Great finds! I too am a Zonie and have a hard time resisting buying everything in the outlet when I get to sneak into one! I agree that I would be broke too if there was one here...but a happy broke right?! I plan all my vacations around coach outlets!

You did some good outlet shopping!
I also got the Tattersall graffiti scarf and the tan leather Madison swingpack recently. I remember you posting about the swingpack (different color) and how nice it was, so I knew I wanted it. I was just waiting for the tan leather to hit the outlet. It's a great swingpack!
Great deal on the pretty necklaces!

Congrats on your great haul!

And ITA about the fact that being close to an outlet can be a blessing and a curse...mine are about two hours away and I still get myself into a fair share of trouble :yes: :shame:

Thanks for all of your nice comments. I'm definitely getting alot of use out of the sunnies and have already used the tan swingpack. The Madison swingpack is my all time favorite swingpack because it's can hold so much. My next outlet adventure will be to Vegas, so hopefully I'll find lots of good stuff there.