Outlets are GREAT--No reveal, Just Pics

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hubby and I went on a trip to the mid-West and of course had to hit up a few outlets. Being in Arizona, it's such a treat to be able to shop at an outlet. I got to shop at the infamous Aurora outlet, which I read alot about here on the forum, but never thought I'd have a chance to shop at. Anyway, we had a great time, although I'm not sure how you all handle the heat and humidity (and this is coming from someone who's used to 115 plus temps in Arizona)! Anyway, without further delay, here are my new goodies (minus a few things I got for my nieces).

Scarfs:

[​IMG]
    Graffiti $26.10 and Op Art $9.99

Keyfobs/lanyards

[​IMG]
    Peace mix $23.20, frog prince $26.10 and turtle $15.20

Sunnies
    [​IMG]
    Sarah--$71.10

Necklaces
    [​IMG]
    Not sure what the first is called, but paid $55.44
    Snaphead--$55.44 (originally $199)

Pouches

[​IMG]
    Nappa leather jewelry pouch--$27.99 (returning it to boutique today)
    OpArt jewelry pouch--$27.99

Bags
    [​IMG]
    Lila--$50.39 (originally$379!)
    Madison swingpack in tan--$72.00

I really debated on getting a Zoe (they had some gorgeous ones at really great prices), but I decided I really didn't need one, despite the great price. I've also been eyeing the snaphead necklace since Christmas, but couldn't justify spending $200 on jewelry that isn't real gold or silver, so I was thrilled to get it for $50. I also couldn't believe the deal I got on the Lila! I've seen a few of you ladies post yours and I think they are adorable. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I'll ever use it, so I may be returning it in order to help fund my Maggie.

Anyway, that's it. You ladies that are near outlets are definitely lucky. On the flip side, I think it could also be a curse, because I would be going once a week and would probably be broke.

2. I love love love those necklaces!
    Talk about willpower for leaving a Zoe behind. I wouldnt be able to do it!

3. i love that swingpack! didn't know it came in tan, looks so nice! congrats!

4. really great purchases!! i love all the summer colors... the pink pouch may be my favorite but i adore the necklaces... i'm just recently discovering a fondness for coach jewelry

congrats on all your lovely purchases!!

5. Beautiful stuff!

6. LOVE the necklaces and the sunnies!!!

7. oh my gosh! love your haul!! you got some amazing things...especially the Lila!!!!!! congrats!!

8. Everything is lovely! I especially like the jewelry! Congrats!

9. Loooove it all! thats a great haul you got there!

10. great haul! Congrats.

11. Fantastic haul! What a deal on the Lila! I've never managed to see those at Aurora myself. Congrats!

12. I love everything! Your necklaces are beautiful!

13. I had actually gone in and out of the store 3 different times and each time I went in I saw something different. On my last trip in, that's when the Lila caught my eye. She was sitting in the back of the 50% off shelf along with a bunch of wristlets and swingpacks. She was so bright and colorful that she just popped out. I'm still on the fence about keeping her, but for now she's so pretty to look at.

14. Love your loot!

15. Thanks for all off your compliments ladies! It really was hard not getting more, but I had to consider getting it all packed and back to Arizona. My suitcase was already only 1 pound shy of the maximum weight without being charged more, so I knew I couldn't get much since I was already going to have to do alot of rearranging before the flight home. Oh well, it just makes me want to plan for another trip (planned around the outlets, of course).