Outlets and eBay and Bonazle, oh my! The growing collection of michellejy.

oh this phrase i love most..
then i'll say "what, u mean this old thing? i haven't worn it for some time.. "
(coz i just got it in the mail today...) :P

I say, "oh I've had it, but maybe I haven't gone out with you when I was wearing it before." (I just don't mention if "I've had it" means for 5 months or 5 minutes. :lol: )

right..
something like that ..and plus 20 more.. :P
bwhahahhaa...

I think 5 or 6 was a reasonable estimate. ;)

It's not like I'm all that sneaky. He could look at the top shelf of my closet and see most of them... of course, he'd have to do a little bit of searching behind my hanging clothes to find the ones I haven't admitted to yet. :lol:

I forgot to post my other PCE purchase since it was mailed to me. It's nothing big, but I really love it.

So here is my Year of the Tiger key fob, style #92609

DSC04330-1-1.jpg

I didn't realize from the photos I'd seen before that it is actually a shiny metallic leather rather than normal leather.

DSC04338-1.jpg

I so love the Tiger Fob.. I got it when she first came out and looks great on my Copper Maggie...

For some reason the camara does not pick up the Rose Gold well and it is the most amazing thing about this fob...

Just looked back through your threads and GOSH girl you have some gorgeous things! I can't believe how many things we are twins on too! Whiskey Ali, Chocolate Zoe, Mushroom Hippie, Steel and Teal Sabrinas, and even fobs like the Water Lily and Snowflake! As I've always said, great taste my friend! :tup: