Outlets and eBay and Bonazle, oh my! The growing collection of michellejy.

I tried to get photos of the rest of my collection (with the exception of the berry and platinum Zoes since they are at my parents' until I get them as gifts), but now it's so overcast that the colors are turning out horribly in the photos.

So for now, I just have photos of the rest of my fobs, and hopefully the Sabrinas, hippie, Soho, and Hamptons Buckle Hobo will follow shortly.

Your collection is gorgeous Michelle! I just now saw you scored a teal Sabrina at Jeffersonville- when did you find it?? I am also so jealous of your parchment Zoe, this color was the only one I considered buying at full price. Did you have to call to find this one? I've actually never called them to try to track something down, but I might have to start! You've found some awesome stuff there!

Sorry about that. I had some sort of Windows crash and had to do some uninstalling to get my computer to run again.

On the bright side (no pun intended), the sun came out briefly while I was waiting for my computer to right itself, so I took pictures of the rest of my bags. Everything is uploading (slowly) to Photobucket now, so hopefully I'll have everything posted today. :smile:

Meg- I found it a couple of months ago, before the rash of 20% coupons. They had 4 or 5 Sabrinas there that Renee had posted about in the Jeffersonville thread. I figured there would be no chance any of them would still be there when I made it out the following day, but there were still three left, and the teal was one of them. :biggrin:

When I got the parchment Zoe, it was the only one on the shelf, but there were two more out the following week when I went there. I didn't see any last time I was there, but I only went in to pick up something on hold, so I may have missed it.

How am I just coming across this thread?!? :faint: You have phenomenal taste! You are making me want to put Teal Sabrina and Whiskey Ali back on my wishlist :biggrin: :drool:

Last edited:
Next up is my Parker Hippie in MUSHROOM!!! I am absolutely in love with this color. It is the perfect neutral.

I saw something else from the Parker line in mushroom at the boutique and tried desperately to locate the Hippie in this color. I even tried to get the smaller size, but unfortunately, they were all sold out.

This beautiful bag that I would have willingly paid full price for ended up being an eBay steal. The only color that ever seemed to show up was black, and it was selling for over retail, so when I saw this one with a BIN for $150 under retail, I jumped on it!

Unfortunately, I didn't manage even one decent shot of the full bag, so hopefully my detail closeups can make up for it a bit.

DSC03806.jpg

DSC03071.jpg

The ridiculously long zipper pull (love it!):

DSC03810.jpg

The pleats that add just the right amount of decoration to this simple but beautiful bag:

DSC03809.jpg

The ginormous hangtag:

DSC03811.jpg

The smooshy handle which makes this so comfortable to wear as a shoulder bag:

DSC03815.jpg

The script embossed logo:

DSC03816.jpg

And finally, the creed:

DSC03821.jpg

^Well you are doing a very good job! :nuts: Now I'm drooling over your hippie! I have it in sand, but it's not really my dream color...I'd much prefer it in the Cinnamon or Mushroom like yours!

I bought the Soho muti print small flap because I decided I needed something pink but didn't want to spend a huge amount of money on it. I'm not normally a fan of pink. In fact, most of my friends will tell you I generally hate pink, but this was a cute fun print.

I scored this on eBay for around $65 or $70, which was about $130 less than most of them were selling for at the time. After I received it, I was upset because my NWT bag had a spot on it. I emailed the seller, and he offered me an extra $10 off if I wanted to keep it or a full refund for sending it back. I opted to keep it, and after a bit of research found a way to remove the spot! :biggrin:

DSC03780.jpg

This photo is probably a bit more true to the color, but you can't see the pretty braided strap in it.

DSC02899.jpg

I love the bulky buckle on this:

DSC03782.jpg

And the braided strap:

DSC03784.jpg

The vachetta leather hangtag:

DSC03785.jpg

Another view of the multiprint fabric:

DSC03787.jpg

And of course, the creed:

DSC03797.jpg

I went through this thing about not wanting brass hardware at all, and as we all know, a good majority of Coach's bags have brass hardware. I also wanted something black since I'm a sucker for black leather (as you may have noticed from the photos so far).

Soooo... this was the end result of my search, the Hamptons Leather Buckle Hobo.

DSC03761.jpg

The strap:

DSC03758.jpg

Rear view:

DSC03756.jpg

The buckle:

DSC03750.jpg

The patch on the side:

DSC03773.jpg

The creed:

DSC03770.jpg

Cool stuff Michelle, But you know we have identical tastes anyway.

I got the hippie in Cinnamon & Mushroom & the black on Black op art. I like them. I am thinking of removing or (horrors cutting) that zipper pull. As you said it is ridiculously long.