Outlets and eBay and Bonazle, oh my! The growing collection of michellejy.

Next up is my Mother's Day gift. Well, really, I chose it, hunted it down, and picked it up, but my husband is the one with the job that paid for it. He's funny because every time someone compliments this bag when we go out (which is honestly every time I take it out), he puffs all up like a peacock since he is so proud of himself for "his" gift to me. :lol:

So, here is my 10th Anniversary Straw Hamptons Carryall.

This is actually an unstuffed photo to show how well it keeps its shape, even when it is nearly empty. (It's also unstuffed because it's the one I'm using today, and I was too lazy to stuff it again to take a photo.)

DSC03562.jpg

Here's a stuffed photo because she does look a tiny bit better when she is full. (Hmmm... looking at this again, maybe it wasn't stuffed when I took this photo either. Oh well, she is so pretty she deserves an extra photo or two.)

DSC03005.jpg

The gorgeous flower on the front.

DSC03011.jpg

She even looks good from the back. (Oh, if only I could say the same about me.)

DSC03574.jpg

The kisslock and a glimpse of the beautiful lilac satin lining.

DSC03564.jpg

The hangtag:

DSC03549.jpg

Next to Zoe, the Legacy Ali is probably as close to perfect as a bag can get for me. I love the size. I love the style. I love the way it hangs. I love the thick leather. I love the details. I LOVE this bag (which is why I have three of them :blush: ).

Fortunately, all of my Alis have been poorly listed eBay finds, so I've managed to get good deals on them. Of course, with good deals, there are sometimes things missing. My whiskey Ali was missing the medallion. The black Ali was missing both hangtags. (In the photos I took of the black Ali, I snagged the hangtags off of my black Lily so she wouldn't look so naked.) My white Ali had no issues at all.

Now that I have these three colors, I don't feel a need to get anymore. I don't want any of the signature ones. Suede scares me too much. And the brown (department store exclusive) and natural just are too similar to the whiskey for me to justify.

So now that I've gone on and on and proven how much I am crazy about Ali, here are pictures from my whiskey Ali's photoshoot.

First, this is her photo from the *bay listing where she was listed as "distressed brown Coach bag."

BSn7bK2kKGrHgoH-C8EjlLl3wEGBKEHn9Ut.jpg

She just needed some Apple conditioner to bring back her beauty. (The scratches by the turnlock are ones I made with my nail when I was putting her on the table. They rubbed right out with my finger, but I didn't notice they were there until after I'd taken the pictures.)

DSC03583.jpg

Just a little hint of the beautiful lining:

DSC03591.jpg

The simple but beautiful turnlock and embossed logo:

DSC03585.jpg

The thick legacy leather strap that makes this heavy bag so comfortable to wear:

DSC03580.jpg

The hangtags. As I mentioned above, this Ali was missing the legacy medallion when I purchased it, so the medallion here is actually from the red leather embossed butterfly key fob. It's less than 1/4" different in size from the original. Hopefully someday I'll find a replacement, but for now, I can live with this.

DSC03588.jpg

Finally, the creed. This is how you can tell the Ali is whiskey and not natural (if the orange cast to the leather wasn't enough of an indication.) The natural legacy Ali has a white leather creed.

DSC03594.jpg

Wow, Wow, Wow... What an amazing collection. I love your bags the Zoe's and Ali are gorgeous.. I have the Ali in White and she is my HG.. the Straw Hampton is amazing I just love that bag... I love them all Great Collection...

Thanks. I absolutely love my white Ali too. Usually when I am running errands with my oldest daughter (11, about to turn 12), she tells me to bring the pretty white bag. :smile:

My white Ali started my love (obsession?) with white bags. I used some Apple Care on her followed by an application of Apple Rain Guard, and she was good to go. Even after finding a black mark one time after a full day of shopping and an hour car ride home, I was able to just take a damp paper towel and wipe it right off. I love this bag!

DSC03600.jpg

DSC03603.jpg

Another eBay steal, she was the only of my three Alis to come with all of the hangtags.

DSC03606.jpg

Legacy lining, of course. :biggrin:

DSC03611-1.jpg

And yet another creed photo.

DSC03616.jpg

My most recent Ali was again an eBay find. I bought this one for $60 - $80 less than what I've seen them selling for recently, so I was pretty happy with my buy, even though it was missing both hangtags. An amazingly sweet TPF'er has offered to send me both of the missing tags. I'm amazed by how kindhearted the members of this board can be. :hugs:

DSC03631.jpg

The texture of the leather is completely different from my other Legacy leather pieces.

DSC03636.jpg

For now, I've snagged the hangtags from my black Lily so she could be properly dressed in her photos.

DSC03637.jpg

She's so badass, she even has a piercing in her creed. ;)

DSC03643.jpg

Finally, a family photo of the triplets.

DSC03625.jpg

Wow, nice collection, lots of gorgeous bags. My favorites (so far) are the parchment zoe (I have one and it's SO beautiful) and the koi fob.

BTW, I don't believe this "worst photographer ever" crap, most of your pictures look like they belong in a catalog photo shoot!

My last one for tonight is another beautiful black Legacy bag that I found on eBay. Ever since I bought my Parker Hippie, I've been obsessed with crossbody bags - so crossbody AND Legacy leather was pretty much a dream come true for me.

There was a lot of strap length to try to fit in this photo!

DSC03648.jpg

DSC03654.jpg

This one had the medallion, but instead of the leather hangtag, it had one of the large antique brass ones. I don't know if that's because it was a pilot bag or if the brass was a replacement tag, but I am leaning towards it being a replacement. For the pictures, Miss Lily volunteered her jewelry once again.

DSC03651.jpg

Don't be surprised if nothing about this creed looks like the typical Legacy leather creeds. This beauty was a pilot bag!!!

DSC03662.jpg

Wow, nice collection, lots of gorgeous bags. My favorites (so far) are the parchment zoe (I have one and it's SO beautiful) and the koi fob.

BTW, I don't believe this "worst photographer ever" crap, most of your pictures look like they belong in a catalog photo shoot!

:blush:

You are only seeing the ones I've posted. You didn't see the 200 or so I deleted. :lol:

This is one of the best things I have ever found at the outlet, especially since the Jeffersonville, OH outlet doesn't seem to get anywhere near the number of beautiful things a lot of the other outlets get.

I actually left the tags on this for quite a while. I kept debating if it was practical enough, the right size, made sense to have more than one Sabrina, blah, blah, blah. I am so glad I kept it because I love it. However, if it annoys you when your leather bag has marks on it, I'd avoid this one. The scratches always rub right out, but they show up any time my nails get anywhere near the leather.

The shape is so simple but so beautiful.

DSC03487.jpg

So many pretty things hanging from her. I love the patent teal tag. :biggrin:

DSC03497.jpg

A sneak peak at the chocolate satin lining.

DSC03499.jpg

The ghetto-fabulous gold creed was a bit difficult to get a clear photo of. This is the best I could do.

DSC03501.jpg
the coach boutique here had this in their window at one time and i drooled everytime i walked by on my way to starbucks that was next door lol :P :love: