Outlets and eBay and Bonazle, oh my! The growing collection of michellejy.

Now for my Large Ergo Hobos. I blame these two on photos taralindsey posted of her large black ergo hobo. :smile:

The red patent is MFF, and I believe aside from the two MFF bags I already posted, this is the only other MFF bag I have. My favorite color is red, and I searched for the "perfect" red Coach for a while (although I definitely hope to have more in the future). The color of this is absolutely amazing.

DSC03436.jpg

DSC03433.jpg

And since I added it for the others, this is the creed photo...

DSC03443.jpg

Next up is my large Vintage Leather Ergo Hobo. I don't know if the color had any other name, or if the vintage leather was only available in one shade.

Those actually aren't scratches in the leather on the left side of the photo. Those are the variations in the leather grain that the creeds are always mentioning. :biggrin:

DSC03425.jpg

Try to ignore the streaky window in the background. My toddlers can reach that one, so keeping it clean is a bit of a lost cause. :P

DSC03422.jpg

The wording on the creed for this one is actually interesting. It's the only one I recall seeing that specifically mentions vegetable tanned leather.

DSC03429.jpg

Great collection so far...look forward to seeing the rest.:tup:
Thanks for taking the time to also photograph the creeds in the bags; it's good to offer that info now instead of being asked for it later and then trying to pull the bag out to look it up.

Thanks everyone. You all are so sweet.

Sorry it is taking me ages to get all of these up, but I'm trying to take photos and post when my one year old and 2 year old are both napping.

So, on to more photos....

This is my large parchment Zoe and the first Zoe I bought for myself. (The berry and platinum and birthday and Christmas gifts from my parents, so I don't have them yet.)

I had this moment of insanity where I considered exchanging it for a different color, but when I took it out and looked at it a second time, I fell in love all over again.

DSC03469.jpg

A glimpse of the beautiful blue satin lining. (This bag is blue satan free. ;) )

DSC03482.jpg

A better view of the pearl finish on the leather

DSC03462.jpg

Creed shot (because I know you all want to call your outlets to get one of your own now. :biggrin: )

DSC03474.jpg

This is one of the best things I have ever found at the outlet, especially since the Jeffersonville, OH outlet doesn't seem to get anywhere near the number of beautiful things a lot of the other outlets get.

I actually left the tags on this for quite a while. I kept debating if it was practical enough, the right size, made sense to have more than one Sabrina, blah, blah, blah. I am so glad I kept it because I love it. However, if it annoys you when your leather bag has marks on it, I'd avoid this one. The scratches always rub right out, but they show up any time my nails get anywhere near the leather.

The shape is so simple but so beautiful.

DSC03487.jpg

So many pretty things hanging from her. I love the patent teal tag. :biggrin:

DSC03497.jpg

A sneak peak at the chocolate satin lining.

DSC03499.jpg

The ghetto-fabulous gold creed was a bit difficult to get a clear photo of. This is the best I could do.

DSC03501.jpg

The Soho Twill Stripe was actually my second Coach purchase. (I know my photo order is completely random here. Sorry about that.) I bought this on eBay for a steal, and now my preteen daughter keeps trying to steal it from me. :biggrin: It's a fun, spring bag. Originally it came with a white leather daisy on the hangtag, but that was missing when I bought it. At the time, I wasn't familiar enough with the style to know it was missing. I added my little frog prince in place of the daisy. :smile:

So first, the frog prince key fob. (The large metal pink tag is from the bag, not the frog.)

DSC03515.jpg

Now for the bag:

DSC03510.jpg

There is really cute pink detailing backing the vachetta leather handle.

DSC03522.jpg

Random photo because I took it and wanted to use it. :biggrin:

DSC03517.jpg

Can't forget the creed...

DSC03525.jpg

I hope my playing with borders on these pictures isn't overly distracting. My copy of Photoshop was wiped out by a nasty virus, so I've been in geek heaven with the borders on Photobucket.

So continuing with posting everything in no particular order, this is my most recent purchase. I called the outlet every other day since the first Zoe popped up on the shelves looking for this color. Fortunately, a wonderful TPF member posted she had seen this color at the outlet about a week before they were supposed to be released.

I called the outlet and was told they only received four of this color, so I instantly put one on hold. When I got to the outlet, the other three were actually the medium size, and mine was hiding out in the back.

So here she is, my beautiful large chocolate Zoe!

DSC03530.jpg

ChocolateZoe.jpg

A little glimpse of the amazing hot pink lining.

DSC03539.jpg

I snapped her up so quickly, they didn't even have time to put on an outlet tag!

DSC03534.jpg

Finally, the creed. Some people have mentioned there were both MFF chocolate Zoes and boutique transfers at their outlet. Mine was a boutique transfer, as you can see from the creed.

DSC03542.jpg