Outlets and eBay and Bonazle, oh my! The growing collection of michellejy.

michellejy

Bag & Shoe Addicted
Apr 13, 2009
Isn't my little rhyming title so lovely? :biggrin:

This site has introduced me not only to new styles but also to styles that are from previous seasons. I wanted to start a post that will include the pieces of my collection and hopefully a bit of relevant information for anyone else who sees something and wants to hunt down one of their own.

I'll be posting between taking care of toddlers, while trying to keep my husband from seeing the full scope of my collection in one take so it will probably be a while before everything shows up in this thread.

As of now, my collection includes:

Zoes:
Large Berry Patent Leather Zoe
Large Parchment with Gold Leather Zoe
Large Metallic Silver (Platinum?) Leather Zoe
Large Chocolate Leather Zoe

Sabrinas:
Large Steel Leather Sabrina
Large Teal Leather Sabrina
Small/Medium Black Patent Leather Sabrina with Amber Hardware

Legacy (with beautiful striped lining):
Black Leather Legacy Ali
Whiskey Leather Legacy Ali
White Leather Legacy Ali
Black Leather Legacy Hippie
Medium Black Leather Lily

Ergos:
Large Red Patent Leather Ergo Hobo
Vintage Leather Ergo Hobo
Belted Plum Ergo Tote

Hamptons:

Hamptons Archive Straw Carryall
Hamptons Leather Buckle Hobo
Black and Grey Hamptons Signature Stripe Medium Carryall

Soho:
Pink Multi Print Soho Flap
Twill Stripe Soho Flap

Other Collections:
Mushroom Leather Parker Convertible Hippie
Mineral Pebbled Leather Chelsea Satchel

Key Fobs and Purse Charms:

Enamel 3D Koi
Enamel Conversation Hearts
Enamel Frog Prince
Enamel Daphne Flower
Enamel Panda
Miranda Sphere
Leather Ladybug
Leather Koi
Penelope Calla Lily
Penelope Water Lily
Embossed Red Leather Butterfly
Leather Snowflake

My daughter likes to be included too, so I might post her fobs and handbags as well. :smile:

:nuts: Sounds amazing! I especially like like the non-neutrals you chose for your collection - Plum ergo, Mineral Chealsea, pink soho! What color is the Hamptons leather buckle hobo?

This was my first Coach, and the one that started my addiction. I was never into handbags at all, and the idea of collecting them seemed really strange to me, let alone having a whole forum dedicated to talking about them! :biggrin:

I bought this on eBay before I discovered what MFF meant and the wonders of the outlets.

DSC03107-1.jpg

DSC02930-1.jpg

:nuts: Sounds amazing! I especially like like the non-neutrals you chose for your collection - Plum ergo, Mineral Chealsea, pink soho! What color is the Hamptons leather buckle hobo?

It's black leather. I was in this whole thing of not wanting brass hardware at all so I snapped up the bag I found with silver. Of course, now I just want them all no matter what color hardware they have. ;)

This is also MFF, but I absolutely love it. The color is so unique, and the leather doesn't feel like the newer MFF leather at all.

DSC02908-1.jpg

I believe the original boutique version had brass hardware. Mine has silver.

DSC02909-1.jpg

DSC02913-1.jpg

DSC02911-1.jpg

I love your collection michellejy! I see you love the mineral color for your Chelsea. Is it the exact same color for the mineral Lindsay? I just got my mineral Lindsay yesterday and I love it, even though the color was not exactly what I had thought from looking at pics! For some reason, the pics of mineral Lindsay on *Bay seem a lot paler and even gray. But I can totally see the green in your pics!

I love your collection michellejy! I see you love the mineral color for your Chelsea. Is it the exact same color for the mineral Lindsay? I just got my mineral Lindsay yesterday and I love it, even though the color was not exactly what I had thought from looking at pics! For some reason, the pics of mineral Lindsay on *Bay seem a lot paler and even gray. But I can totally see the green in your pics!

I'm actually not sure. I've never seen the mineral Lindsay in person.

I forgot this one in the list of purse charms and fobs:

DSC03382.jpg

This is the MFF version of the leather koi key fob. As far as I know, the only difference is the dog leash clip rather than a key ring. I love the koi because my husband and I were married in a conservatory with a koi pond.

DSC03177-1.jpg

My metallic leather snowflake. I think this will look great on my silver metallic Zoe. :biggrin:

DSC03356.jpg

Lily is so beautiful, she deserves her own post. :biggrin:

My husband really tries not to encourage my addiction, but when he saw a picture of this bag and heard it is named Lily (which is also our middle daughter's name), he said I was meant to have it. This is, by far, the most beautiful bag in my collection.

DSC03396-1.jpg

DSC03398-1.jpg

DSC03405-1.jpg

DSC03387-1.jpg

Next is my Belted Plum Ergo Tote. I didn't get the obsession with Legacy lining until I realized that it is a signal of absolutely luxurious leather.

This is my only tote, and if I hadn't seen T-Girl's modeling pics, I might have passed it by. Fortunately, I saw the pictures and managed to find one of my own.

As with the Lily, it's the details that really make this bag stand out.

DSC03413-1.jpg

DSC03410-1.jpg

DSC03408-1.jpg

Another boring creed photo, in case you see this and want to find one for yourself. :biggrin:

DSC03419.jpg

I'm loving this thread! Everything is beautiful and presented well! Let's see more! :smile:

Thank you. :smile:

I'm working on it, but my camera battery died in the middle of taking photos. Plus I'm the worst photographer ever, so I have to go through a lot of bad pics to find any that even somewhat do these bags justice. :biggrin: