OUTLET WISHLIST (For what you want to get at the CRAZY outlet SALE)

1. I have like so much stuff at the outlet I want on hold. I keep calling them to add the new stuff. It's terrible! My list keeps growing and growing!

I want a watercolor PT scarf now! They had it this morning at the outlet, but at that time I wasn't sure I wanted it because I just bought 4 scarves last week. I just called back this afternoon and they are all gone! I am so stupid!
    My parents are going to KILL me! :p

Here is my list so far:
    scribble multifunction tote: 168
    scribble wallet: 57
    scribble mini: 19.99
    scribble wristlet: 39.99
    watercolor beauty case: 35.99
    Perfume print wristlet: 39.99
    flower coin purse: 47.99
    perfume print PT: 15.99
    watercolor PT: 15.99
    Medium Carly: 229.99
    Ergo: 150

OMG What am I going to do?!?! :confused1: Should I get all of this? I am just about to start med school in July, and have more pressing things to worry about, but man this outlet sale is going to be the ruin of me!

What are you all desperately wanting to get? There have been so many threads about individual items, so I thought it would be nice to make a central thread for our outlet wish list! ;)

2. Yikes! That's a heck of a list, but you're right, there are some great deals out there right now. This is going to be a good thread! :popcorn:

3. I am debating but I think I want some watercolor stuff...like a tote, wristlet, mini skinny and scarf. Not sure they will have it when I go but I can dream. I am sure there will be something there I want....I am never disappointed when I go.

4. What DON'T I want!?!:nuts:I want it ALL!

BUT, sigh, I am on a budget.:yucky:

I have been to the outlet twice this week already and spent about $400.

I could probably spend another $4000 though!

Oh well. I appreciate the things that I have!

5. Heres my wishlist, most of the stuff I want Ive already called the outlets to put them on hold:
    SCRIBBLE MINI SKINNY - ON HOLD
    PERFUME PONYTAIL SCARF - ON HOLD
    PERFUME COSMETIC CASE - ON HOLD
    PERFUME WRISTLET - ON HOLD
    SIG. COTTON CARLY DEMI (DENIM) - ON HOLD
    LEGACY STRIPE FOLD OVER WRISTLET
    SIG. COTTON CARLY WRISTLET (DENIM OR JADE) - ON HOLD

6. I have my hopes set on finding 2 specific bags when I go on Sunday...

*hamptons black leather business tote ---the last time I was at the outlet
    they had a ton of these
    *black optic sig. multifunction/baby bag ---this is a recent delete/pulled item
    that I hope to find at the outlet:tup:, but I'm not getting my hopes up:tdown:.

If I find a Carly or comic keyfob I would snatch them up, but I'm not speciffically looking for either.

7. I keep calling and adding to my hold order...especially after reading handbglvr's scout reports! I currently have the following on charge-hold:

Large and Med Turquoise Ergo Hobo (will only get one of them)
    Medium and Large Cotton Chocolate Carly (most likely will get the medium)
    Two Owl key fobs (one for me, one for my mom)
    Monkey key fob

I want to call back to get more...I won't be able to make it to the outlet until NEXT Thursday so all the good stuff will be long gone! The deals right now are too good to pass up!

8. i'm going to woodbury commons (ny) on saturday, and i'm reeeallllly trying not to call them to see what they have. but if anybody knows, do share.

pssst...i'm so excited.

9. ooo.. if you don't mind, how much is the perfume cosmetics case?? Thanks!

10. I believe they're $70 + 20% off

11. I want a watercolor: tote, wristlet, PT scarf, and possibly skinny. I would like anything in my wishlist as well, but I can only get so much. lol. And an owl or monkey keyfob would be nice as well.

12. LOL kphillips! I appreciate that!:p

I should pull up to the outlet in a news van and report on TPF every hour live via web cam!:graucho:

I DO have a wishlist that I left with my SA IF these come in:

Legacy Shoulder Bag from '06 (any color but white)
    Comic Book Key Chain
    Fruit Coin Purses

13. I need to go and see. Our outlet's fairly big and always very well stocked. I can only imagine all the goodies they must have.

14. A cotton sig carly in brown
    wallet or wristlet to match
    a couple charms
    maybe some keyfobs
    a mini skinny (dont know what yet)
    beauty case (again not sure what)

I will be going probably monday and as of this am they didnt have any more of the cotton carlies :crybaby:

15. my wishlist for the outlet includes

AN OUTLET I COULD GO TO THAT IS IN DRIVING DISTANCE AND NOT SIGNATURE FREE lmao

i have to wait until my bday in august to do any outlet shopping, we are taking a trip to a new Coach factory near wisconsin dells.

I really wish I could get a mini skinny or a pony tail scarve since they are sooooo cheap though!!