Outlet vs. Factory

Kenia

Nov 10, 2007
Is there a difference? I have noticed that the ones around me are "Coach factory" and do not carry a lot of signature, when i look on outletbound.com these stores do not appear on the list. Do they carry different pieces? TIA

The outlet and factory are the same thing. But some outlets are better than others. Some carry signature and some do not. If you're not sure, just call the outlet and ask them if they carry signature.

It also depends on how close the outlet is to a regular full price boutique store. For example, the closest outlet to me is in Marysville, Washington. From what I have been told, the outlet in Burlington (about 50 miles North) can carry items in it that the Marysville outlet can't because it isn't close to a boutique store. I've been to both and didn't notice a huge difference, this is just what I've been told.

is this an outlet? I'm just checking different areas where we go on vacation sometimes and checking for coach outlets, and this showed up in Pigeon Forge, TN. Just wondering if this is a Coach store or an outlet??