Outlet Updates

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Jersey Gardens

Saks 5th - Jacquard and some music line. Very limited selection.

Neiman Marcus - had the music bags that were big and looked like a sac. Then a FULLL WAAAALL of henna bags, mandalay, marigold and the bags that were leather with the red, dark yellow/blue coloring, forgot what it was called. Oh, and ryder bags as well! I'm so mad I didn't know that Neiman Marcus had LAMB bags too before this thread, arggh, lol.

2. :cry: there isnt a off 5th near me i want a music so so bad

3. The Neiman Marcus had the Music bags marked down 35% today, I suggest going there instead of Saks. Saks had the Music hobos for $412, and NM had them for $340 (before the % off).

Marshalls also has the fragrance for $24.

4. Do you remember how much the Hennas were? Esp the Jaipur? I'm looking for one in natural. TY. :0)

5. ^-- I don't remember the prices. I'm sorry, I was looking more at the Mandalay bags, but even then I barely remember the numbers. :sad:

6. Not a problem, I can just give them a call. :smile:

OOO, I'm watching that Jaipur on eBay! It's gorgeous.

7. Off 5th (Aurora Farms, Ohio) had these bags:

- camel checkerboard: Oxford (1) & Exeter (1)
    - white leopard: Chateau (2)

Pretty slim pickins there right now, I'm hoping they're not phasing LAMB out!

8. so I was just in my philly off 5th and last call
    last call has ryder bags now in all three colors a marigold clutch and music bags. they had a vanilla offbeat on clearance
    saks has some h lovers and the lone shadow wallet that has been there forever is now

9. on clearance for 113 plus forty % off. is someone gonna grab that before I get paid haha . sorry for two post. stupid cell internet.

10. I wish we had an off fifth here :smile: How much was the marigold clutch? was it the convertible clutch type bag or a wallet/make up bag kinda bag?

11. convertable. i didnt check the price sorry!

12. Oh that's okay, thank you for posting. GLAMBLOVER is wanting a marigold bag and she loves the convertible bags so maybe she can call in and check :smile:

13. there was only one there!!!!

14. I shouldn't ask, but what kind of shadow wallet is it? Clutch, zipper or french?