outlet update please

pandaluvr79

Jul 2, 2009
I know the tattoo stuff was at the outlet this past weekend. I saw the clear tote and some small bags in khaki/gold. I think I saw an archive straw bag there as well, but I can't remember for sure. I didn't check any prices though but they were redlined with an additional 50% off.

Dec 20, 2006
NYC
Someone post if I'm wrong but I think it means if the price is written in red on the tag, that means the item is 50% off of the red price.

pandaluvr79

Jul 2, 2009
omg :faint: what is "redlined" i dont do much outlet shopping since its so far so i have no clue lol
Icecaramellatte is right. It just means that there's a reduced, clearance price written in red pen, and then there's an additional 50% off of that price.

davesgirl1

Apr 11, 2009
Jersey Girl
straw archive totes were at lancaster they had 3 out and were right around $115 out the door. great bag great price i just dont need another limited seasonal bag

davesgirl1

Apr 11, 2009
Jersey Girl
i didnt get a tattoo tote, but i did get a parker garcia leather tattoo clutch with double chain handles. its cool it can be clutch style or you can slide the chains through for over the shoulder, also got the long black tattoo scarf with fringe.

mcoop13

O.G.
Apr 12, 2009
I didn't see any at my outlet, but there was a tattoo tote on the clearance table at my Nordstroms a few days ago. Don't remember the price though, sorry! Maybe call yours and check.