Outlet Trip

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am so excited!! I walked into my Coach Outlet this morning (Thursday is The best day to go to my Outlet!) to get a little birthday gift for my sister, when the SA said "I'm so glad you came in today-look whats 50% off!........Amanda Satin wristlet in Magneta for $29.99, Amanda Satin Cosmetic Case in Magneta for 14.99, 4 Amanda Satin Mini Skinny's in all 4 colors for $9.99, and 7 OP Art Ponytail scarfs, green,khaki,2 coral,2 black and a multi for $9.99.:yahoo:
    Now, I am officially done (until next Thursday!)
    (Still can't post a pic:hysteric:

2. Woooooo hoooo! That sounds like a great haul! CONGRATS!!!

3. Yay, sounds like you really scored! Congrats!

4. Wow, that's half the price I paid last week at the outlets. Nice buys!

5. Oh man awesome price!! My outlet didn't have those anymore. I went today.
    I paid 2x the price a few weeks ago.

6. I wonder if my outlet has marked them down? It's only like 10 bucks but I'll do an adjustment...that would be enough so that I could get two of them! :graucho: Congrats on your haul!

7. OMG i am so jealous!!!

8. oooh way to go I need to check my outlet out but I am trying to stay on this ban

9. grr Im jealous. I better be able to go down to the outlet on pres day!

10. Wow, what great items, and such a great price!!! I thought I got a good deal, when i paid $40 for my pink satin cosmetic case LoL... Congrats on your new treasures!

11. Wow, congrats on such a great haul!!!

12. What? The Amanda Satin Wristlet for $29? GRRR! I paid $50 for mine, I'm jealous! hehe.
    Can't wait to see pics.

13. Great haul! Can we see pics??!:P

14. Wow! Those are some crazy prices! Congrats!

15. Great haul! And crazy cheap :tup: