Outlet steal!!

palacecats

Ragdolls Rock!
Oct 31, 2010
Went to my outlet yesterday to return a brown Julia wallet it was beautiful but I didn't like the LIGHT pink interior! I figured it would get way too dirty. The outlet was PACKED they had hardly anything left only The 2 FP deletes in the storeiGRABBED them had a SA hold them for me and then came back RIGHTbefore closing to buy! The line was ridiculous the 1st time I went in!!

I got a bag for my mom for Xmas (don't want to say what it is as I Thinkshe reads this forum once in awhile) and I also got for ME an OP art black Audrey!!! For $120!!!! I almost DIED when they told me the price!!! Theywere both 50 + 30% off!!! I can't believe my LUCK! It is my 1st OP Art print bag as I normally only do leather but the black looked very nice to me! I just hope it doesn't get cat hair stuck to it!! Lol black usually is no good for me with the cats!! I just couldn't pass her up at that price!! She costed the same as the wallet I returned!!

Congratulations on your steal! I hope you enjoy her and the cat hair doesn't become too much of an issue for you. Enjoy!

p.s. Once you give your mom her present, will you tell us what you got her? :biggrin:

That is a steal! It's hard to find black bags at the outlets sometimes because black is the last color that Coach will send to the outlet. I think you'll be fine with the cat fur too. I have a cat but I always keep my bags away from him and avoid putting my bag on a chair or something I know he's been chilling on. Plus you can easily run a lint roller over signature fabric because aside from cat hair, fabric in general collects lint. That's not a horrible thing though. Black is the easiest color to maintain.

I have five cats of various colors and never have had problems with the black signature fabric picking up their fur. I generally keep my bags in a room with a shut door (my hubby has mild allergies and so they can't come in our bedroom) and don't let the cats carry my bags or anything (LOL) so that helps. Though, I have to watch my leather bags because one of my cats LOVES leather and wants to climb on top of the bag and sit on it. She has never left a mark on one though if she somehow eludes me and gets to a bag. I think she wants her own purse. ;)

I have kitties too! My mom has a lot of signature bags and I've never seen them have an issue with picking up fur. Nothing that a quick swipe of a lint brush wouldn't fix. I think you'll be ok!