Outlet Spy Pics!

If any of you in Canada are looking for the Basquiat collection, call your local outlets to see if they’ve received it.

I went to mine and they just had a sizeable shipment come in. I’m not familiar with all of the pieces but I think they had the whole collection!

Reactions: lilac28
Do outlet stores and the online outlet tend to have similar stock? I know each outlet will be a little different based on returns and stock levels, etc., but in general do they track together?

In my city I’ve noticed that items that appear on the outlet website come to the outlet store months later. I don’t know if this is a pattern, haven’t been shopping long enough to say more.

Reactions: RadhaDB
ALIE is 60%
In Tampa she is only 50...or at least that's how it's marked. Unfortunately none of those bags will fit my phone. I don't think I have ever bought a bag from the Tampa outlet. Their selection is always so sad.

Are the stores in your region doing 60/15 on deletes? Ours are 50/15, which is the same as saying 57.5% off lol...why do they make it so hard.

In Tampa she is only 50...or at least that's how it's marked. Unfortunately none of those bags will fit my phone. I don't think I have ever bought a bag from the Tampa outlet. Their selection is always so sad.

Are the stores in your region doing 60/15 on deletes? Ours are 50/15, which is the same as saying 57.5% off lol...why do they make it so hard.
They do it deliberately as some people think it means 75 and 65% off

Reactions: holiday123

have them scan…they 60%