Outlet Spy Pics!

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
For months I have been less than thrilled with the FP delete selection at the outlet. They usually only have one bay with a few boutique bags but I stopped at the outlet in Aurora, IL this afternoon and they had several bays of boutique bags for 50% off - plus the outlet coupon up to 25% off (if you received the coupon.)

The items in clearance were 70% off (plus the coupon) but there wasn't much in clearance. They had a lot of the MFF fobs in clearance and some gloves and hats and scarfs.

In the 50% off section there were nomads, including some burnished nomads, swaggers, edies, and bandana rivet bags, totes, some floral applique items, and a few hologram items, including the Mercer 24 hologram satchel.

And there were loads of FP delete wallets and wristlets and pouches and crossbody swingpacks. I snapped some pics in case somebody sees a bag that they have been looking for.

Attachments

• Outlet001.jpg
    Outlet001.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 3,473
  • Outlet002.jpg
    Outlet002.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 3,563
  • Outlet003.jpg
    Outlet003.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 3,529
  • Outlet004.jpg
    Outlet004.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 3,556
  • Outlet005.jpg
    Outlet005.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 3,552
  • Outlet006.jpg
    Outlet006.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 3,568
  • Outlet007.jpg
    Outlet007.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 3,547
Last edited:
For months I have been less than thrilled with the FP delete selection at the outlet. They usually only have one bay with a few boutique bags but I stopped at the outlet in Aurora, IL this afternoon and they had several bays of boutique bags for 50% off - plus the outlet coupon up to 25% off (if you received the coupon.)

The items in clearance were 70% off (plus the coupon) but there wasn't much in clearance. They had a lot of the MFF fobs in clearance and some gloves and hats and scarfs.

In the 50% off section there were nomads, including some burnished nomads, swaggers, edies, and bandana rivet bags, totes, some floral applique items, and a few hologram items, including the Mercer 24 hologram satchel.

And there were loads of FP delete wallets and wristlets and pouches and crossbody swingpacks. I snapped some pics in case somebody sees a bag that they have been looking for.
Thank you for posting! You make an awesome Spy!

Reactions: FloraDB and katev

Thanks! These are great pictures. I wish the store near me received this type of stuff. :smile:

Reactions: scoutmhen and katev
Thank you for posting! You make an awesome Spy!

Thanks! These are great pictures. I wish the store near me received this type of stuff. :smile:

Gee...wish mine got all that stuff too. Our 2 outlets get so minimal deletes these days!

Thanks! My 2 outlets have been rather disappointing for a long time. I think that this recent increase in FP deletes may be due to Valentine's Day and the tiered outlet coupon - so call your nearest outlet, maybe they got in some new inventory, too.

There's another outlet near me but I haven't checked it out yet, but I might get there before the coupon expires.

This morning I called the coach outlets in Rosemont, IL (both the women's and men's stores) and was told that they did not have many discontinued transfer bags. I needed to buy a gift so I went back to Aurora, IL. The inventory was pretty much the same that I reported on Thursday but I noticed a few new items. They now have the large Nomad in burgundy as well as the smaller version, and they have a beautiful, large rip and repair black swagger satchel. They still have the willow floral nomad in black but not in the grey birch.

Last edited:
Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Jersey Gardens had a similar selection, much to my surprise... Very nice large Nomads, including Willow Floral in both colors and a great looking one in Surplus, among other colors. A good bandana rivets selection - totes and the white Edie. Some wallets too, although not quite as good a selection as in these pics. Saks Off 5th there had a nice selection of 50+% off bags too, including a navy rip and repair Ace satchel and some very nice smaller Nomads in burnished saddle with fuchsia/purple trim, as well as some Swaggers, large Nomads, and Crosby's. And I restrained myself with all of them

Jersey Gardens had a similar selection...Saks Off 5th there had a nice selection of 50+% off bags too, including a navy rip and repair Ace satchel and some very nice smaller Nomads in burnished saddle with fuchsia/purple trim, as well as some Swaggers, large Nomads, and Crosby's. And I restrained myself with all of them

You are very strong, I am weak!

I walked through Saks Off 5th at Aurora, IL on my way to the parking lot yesterday and they had one section of Coach bags. I saw a camel nomad and some swaggers and a few other items. I didn't check the prices but they were advertising "Up to 80% off".

You are very strong, I am weak!

I walked through Saks Off 5th at Aurora, IL on my way to the parking lot yesterday and they had one section of Coach bags. I saw a camel nomad and some swaggers and a few other items. I didn't check the prices but they were advertising "Up to 80% off".

Took all my strength not to get an Edie at the outlet and that saddle w/fuschsia Nomad at Saks Off 5th, if there had been an additional coupon or something, I may have bit. But I have put myself on voluntary ban until I can get the Edie I really have my eye on, also have myeye on a wallet, both current at boutique store. But I am trying to wait until the PCE.

Last edited:
Reactions: katev

In the 3rd picture posted, far left, middle shelf, white bags next to what looks like a taupe color bag......what are those?

Reactions: katev