Outlet shopping last night, here's what I got...

Hisgeekygrrrl

Dreamer of dreams
O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
Unfortunately, I didn't find the addison I wanted.
I ended up with these. I think the siggy bag is refreshingly lightweight and will be great when I don't want to carry my leather places. I have been wanting one of these little wallets for a while for when I carry a smaller bag. And I was so excited to find this little tech case. I have been trying to find something to keep all my Itouch stuff in. :yahoo:

Attachments

• DSCF0501.jpeg
    DSCF0501.jpeg
    95.7 KB · Views: 194
  • DSCF0500.jpeg
    DSCF0500.jpeg
    101.4 KB · Views: 71
  • DSCF0498.jpeg
    DSCF0498.jpeg
    109 KB · Views: 49
wow...i'm surprised that they had the light grey wallet at your outlet already, the color won't even be in boutiques until friday...someone must have done a return and you got there at the right time to snatch it up...congrats on your haul

for 19.99 i could definitely live with a small mark...good find (i just bought it fp last week-my sa brought it out to me when i got the grey maggie and just hid it from the other people in the store, lol)

Love the black sig!! Gotta love black with nickel hardware right?;) I guess I'm biased cuz i just got some black sig myself a few days ago and I'm loving it!.....Great haul!!!:tup: Modelling pics????