Outlet shopping ....I found me a jewel

BarbAga

O.G.
Aug 15, 2009
I went shopping last weekend and just couldn't leave without these beauty's
Leah is one of my favorite bags. The store was a mad house, and it took me hours to decide what I wanted. But I am thrilled with these.

100_1080.jpg

:yahoo:

I have the pink leah with the little c's all over it, and just love the style. Thanks I am so happy to have found this bag. I could of done some damage there, but with PCE,(got my invite yesterday) I tried to not go too crazy.

hmmm I thought they had the pink last weekend. So much in there, I am not positive, maybe it was more pink, instead of baby pink. Here is my other one, that is pink

100_1027.jpg

Which outlet do you shop at? I love the sales at the Woodbury Commons Coach and the Atlantic City Outlet Coach. Got some great deals there the past 2 years, the best deals are on black friday though...extra 20% off already 50% off items...HEAVEN!

Well I was visiting a friend in Springfield mo, So we ran over to Branson. We shopped and went out to dinner. It is about 3 /1/2 hours for me, so I don't get to do it often.
thanks for the compliments everyone, I am happy with my new bag, and wallet.

Congrats on the Blue Patent Leah!!!
Very Pretty and love the Wallet too!!!
I have the small Patent C wallet in the Navy and the Large Patent C in the Black !!! I love them both!!!

Lynne :biggrin: