Outlet shipping

Sorry, I am new at this outlet shopping thing....do we call them and check on the availability of stocks and then if there is one, we can order by giving them our CC details? We are talking about the York & Bicester outlet right?

Hi guys, unfortunately the outlets only ship within the UK and theshipping address must match the credit card billing address.

If you are within the UK then yes you can ring up to enquire about stock and place phone orders.

elvisfan4life and HanaB - Thanks for your help and quick answers! That settles it, as soon as I'm done with my education I'm moving to the UK!

aww Carolinas I so feel for you- it must be awful seeing all the bargains people have got at the outlets on here- but save up for the official on line sales that will be the best way forward for you and get in quick when they are on! and dont dither and change your mind- I had a black maxi mable in and out of my shopping trolley last sale and then decided against- so wish I had bought it now it is back at full price!! If you register your interest on the site you get an extra 10% off the sale prices too- hope that helps a bit!!

aww Carolinas I so feel for you- it must be awful seeing all the bargains people have got at the outlets on here- but save up for the official on line sales that will be the best way forward for you and get in quick when they are on! and dont dither and change your mind- I had a black maxi mable in and out of my shopping trolley last sale and then decided against- so wish I had bought it now it is back at full price!! If you register your interest on the site you get an extra 10% off the sale prices too- hope that helps a bit!!

Thanks for the advice, altough I actually already have :smile: The sale on the website is great, but I never seem to buy anything from there. Fortunately I live in Stockholm and we have two Mulberry stores here so at least I'm not completely deprived of Mulberry bags. But it's true what you said about seeing all the bargains people get, it's awful :tdown: Albeit I love seeing their hauls and am glad on their behalf of course!