Outlet Reveal

Geekygal16

May 15, 2013
I can't contain my excitement! Sorry in advance for the rambling. I haven't been to the outlets in a long time. Last time I went, it was swarming with the MFF lines that I'm not a big fan of. I also haven't been checking FOS in awhile so I was really happy to see a lot of deletes this latest sale. In my cart went the needlepoint small Phoebe and a couple ID skinnys. But then, I saw someone post that my nearest outlet had the Phoebe's. I called and they said they had plenty in stock. So I hauled my butt there and I'm so glad that I did. Generally, my outlet is pretty bad with deletes. It's always wall to wall signature MFF. That's why I do my shopping predominantly online. Imagine my surprise when I saw not only did they have Phoebe's, but they had lots of E/W, Poppy, Legacy... They didn't have the needlepoint small Phoebe that was on FOS, but they had the large black violet. Best part... it was 30/30/20!! The prices were a bit better than FOS. I couldn't believe it. I also picked up several ID skinnys and wristlets that were cheap.

And here she is! This wasn't a bag that was on my radar, but so many of you posted your pictures, I had to see for myself. I love the color. She smells great. On a side note, I kinda wish Coach would just do a flat 70% off rather than this 50/30/20 or 30/30/20 business.

Attachments

• IMG_1064.jpg
    IMG_1064.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 738
I can't contain my excitement! Sorry in advance for the rambling. I haven't been to the outlets in a long time. Last time I went, it was swarming with the MFF lines that I'm not a big fan of. I also haven't been checking FOS in awhile so I was really happy to see a lot of deletes this latest sale. In my cart went the needlepoint small Phoebe and a couple ID skinnys. But then, I saw someone post that my nearest outlet had the Phoebe's. I called and they said they had plenty in stock. So I hauled my butt there and I'm so glad that I did. Generally, my outlet is pretty bad with deletes. It's always wall to wall signature MFF. That's why I do my shopping predominantly online. Imagine my surprise when I saw not only did they have Phoebe's, but they had lots of E/W, Poppy, Legacy... They didn't have the needlepoint small Phoebe that was on FOS, but they had the large black violet. Best part... it was 30/30/20!! The prices were a bit better than FOS. I couldn't believe it. I also picked up several ID skinnys and wristlets that were cheap.

And here she is! This wasn't a bag that was on my radar, but so many of you posted your pictures, I had to see for myself. I love the color. She smells great. On a side note, I kinda wish Coach would just do a flat 70% off rather than this 50/30/20 or 30/30/20 business.
Congrats! Is this the small or regular size? What did they have for Legacy and which outlet?

Congrats!!! It's that great leather smell that sucks me in every time !! Twins on the phoebe! Btw-- I am 3 hrs away from any outlet but when I do go, yours sounds just like the one I am nearest to!

Congrats! Is this the small or regular size? What did they have for Legacy and which outlet?

This is the regular size. I was debating the small vs. large for a long time in the store, but went with the big one. I personally don't think the size is that big of a difference. They had mainly Legacy accessories... swingbacks, Pennys, flight bags, wallets, glitter wristlets, etc. This is the Riverhead outlet.