Outlet Reveal!!

Jenna_Behr

Tossed Lace Sophia
Jul 7, 2010
So on Tuesday, I got a beautiful Orchid Sophia that I love - but it needed some bling. I decided to run up to the Jackson NJ outlet this afternoon and see what fobs were available.

So I came home with these:

7388298202_12689a53a6.jpg

(Neither one of which, BTW, works with the Sophia the way I'd like - I ended up putting the Poppy Heart that WAS on my Patent Kristin Hobo on the Sophia, and it looks awesome. I think the Girlie Mix fob is going on the hobo).

Uh oh.

Since neither one of those worked with the Sophia as well as I liked, and since we're headed into NYC next weekend and he felt like I needed a bit of a bigger bag to have for a weekend in the city, he grabbed this for me....

7388297208_5e7a55030e.jpg

Kristin round satchel in Raspberry. The Travel Mix fob looks perfect on her.

I am now SO on a ban!!! That's 4 new bags this month for me. NOTHING more until I get the Aubergine Sophia.

But I'm a happy girl.

I wasn't even going to go until I remembered that the 20% off ended today, and if I was going to get something anyway, I might as well take advantage of the sale. The outlet is only about 25 minutes from me, but I don't usually go to that one after Memorial Day because it's right next to Six Flags and the traffic tends to be a bear. But hubby felt like driving, and he always wants to buy me stuff, so what the heck! :smile:

I should have met u there ;)

I thought about you when I walked in! It actually wasn't busy at all, which really surprised me. I guess because it was Father's Day. I assumed last day of sale it would be packed. Have you talked to Michelle? She does NOT like the new "uniforms", at all. She likes her black & white much better.

Your favorite person in the world was there, though. Standing at the middle of the store, scowling as usual.

Nothing in the way of ponys, this trip - I think next time I'm going to hit Brooks Brothers, they always have gorgeous scarves (I have one of my older BB scarves on the Orchid Sophia, because it just works so well).

And I even got a really cute pair of sneakers at Rockport. So all in all, a successful outlet stop.

I thought about you when I walked in! It actually wasn't busy at all, which really surprised me. I guess because it was Father's Day. I assumed last day of sale it would be packed. Have you talked to Michelle? She does NOT like the new "uniforms", at all. She likes her black & white much better.

Your favorite person in the world was there, though. Standing at the middle of the store, scowling as usual.

Nothing in the way of ponys, this trip - I think next time I'm going to hit Brooks Brothers, they always have gorgeous scarves (I have one of my older BB scarves on the Orchid Sophia, because it just works so well).

And I even got a really cute pair of sneakers at Rockport. So all in all, a successful outlet stop.
]

jajaja by NO means is that man my fav and he knows it lolololol - bc I TOLD HIM SO!!!!!

Did they ALL the Kristins ????

Was at Jackson yesterday too! 2 resellers had about 50 bags piled in the middle of the store! People were going through the piles thinking they were just brought from the back. Took the cashier 1/2 hour to check them out! Couldn't believe it! A guy behind me asked WTH! I said "ebay" he went wow really?

By the way! Love your stuff!