Outlet Reveal!!

Was at Jackson yesterday too! 2 resellers had about 50 bags piled in the middle of the store! People were going through the piles thinking they were just brought from the back. Took the cashier 1/2 hour to check them out! Couldn't believe it! A guy behind me asked WTH! I said "ebay" he went wow really?

By the way! Love your stuff!

Wow, didn't they enforce the limits?

That's another of the reasons I don't like Jackson - the rules are arbitrary, and it depends on the mood of the SAs for the most part. I see resellers in there all the time. I'm not surprised, with the Kristins being discontinued, that they were buying them all up!

That's another of the reasons I don't like Jackson - the rules are arbitrary, and it depends on the mood of the SAs for the most part. I see resellers in there all the time. I'm not surprised, with the Kristins being discontinued, that they were buying them all up!
THey sure were! 1 pile was just kristins....satchels and hobos! such a shame

Since neither one of those worked with the Sophia as well as I liked, and since we're headed into NYC next weekend and he felt like I needed a bit of a bigger bag to have for a weekend in the city, he grabbed this for me....

7388297208_5e7a55030e.jpg

Kristin round satchel in Raspberry. The Travel Mix fob looks perfect on her.

I am now SO on a ban!!! That's 4 new bags this month for me. NOTHING more until I get the Aubergine Sophia.

But I'm a happy girl.

Is that raspberry patent? So gorgeous!

Jenna
that is the MAIN reason I stopped going there bc I had to heffa slap on in teh back of the head one day when she tired to take MY bag I came in the store with out of my hand - I told her "lady if u dont, u better bc u about to get a ANNETTE beat down if u dont get ya hand off my damn bag" she said where u get it from - I said my DAMN house - WTF.

I love the gals in Jackson but the customers - well they stopped me from going b4 I catch a case!!!! LMBAO

I am shocked they allowed ONE person to purchase 50 maybe it was a group;

Jenna
that is the MAIN reason I stopped going there bc I had to heffa slap on in teh back of the head one day when she tired to take MY bag I came in the store with out of my hand - I told her "lady if u dont, u better bc u about to get a ANNETTE beat down if u dont get ya hand off my damn bag" she said where u get it from - I said my DAMN house - WTF.

I love the gals in Jackson but the customers - well they stopped me from going b4 I catch a case!!!! LMBAO

I am shocked they allowed ONE person to purchase 50 maybe it was a group;

Yeah, not the highest class of customer there sometimes, I agree. I blame it on Great Adventure being next door - lots and lots and lots of tourists.