Outlet Reveal: Madeline

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

I adore the gray quartz color with the bold silver hardware and love that this bag can be both elegant and edgy. I love it with black leather and denim.

2. it's beautiful! been eyeing this bag :smile:
    may i know how much you paid for it?

3. Thanks. It was 50% off and another 10% from $458 retail.

4. Gorgeous! Don't think I have seen the Madeline in these colors. Very classy.

5. It's absolutely beautiful.

6. Bag cousins as I just got the Sadie in this color. Enjoy your new bag!

7. Gorgeous!

8. Oooh!! Beautiful color!!!! Congratulations!!!

9. Really like this color combo. I almost got the sadie last week but i got the phoebe in the gathered twist. May have to go back its still haunting me lol.

10. It's lovely ! I have reg. SADIE in this grey quartz combo and love it. CONGRATS!

11. I was torn between the Sadie and Madeline... I opted for the Madeline due to it's size on my frame, but I would love to own both!

12. Gorgeous...congrats! I had this and the purple saffiano version hanging on my arm at the outlet but put the Madelines down because I went for a python Sadie instead...I wish I could have taken them all home!

13. Stunning! :woot:

14. Beautiful! Congrats!

15. I saw this at the outlet and passed on it, now am kicking myself! Glad you were able to get it