Outlet Question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I tried searching for threads or posts but came up empty. If there is something in regards to this, my apologies.

Is there a specific day of the week that the outlets get shipments?

I know for new movies and games its Tuesday of every week. And some regular stores or boutiques for clothes have certain days so I didn't know if the outlets had a specific day as well.

Thanks in advance!

2. The outlets get shipments M-F. They are not always put on the sales floor immediately and often are held in backstock pending direction from corporate. Hope that helps!

3. I do know that they change prices around on Tuesday and Wednesday, so if you see something you like Monday, it might be cheaper or more expensive on Tuesday or Wednesday!

4. #4 Feb 15, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2010
    Price downs are normally Thursday mornings... not M or Tuesday.

They do receive shipments M-f and NEVER on weekends, but realize that a delivery could include mostly MFF or mostly FP deletes but pending the staff level will determine how long it takes them to unpack the items and inventory/mark them as necessary before going out on the floor.

5. BUNNY TO THE RESCUE!!!!!!!! (as usual)

6. ok im new so MFF is? and FP is?

7. MFF- made for factory
    FP - full price

8. thanks!

9. YW, we were all new once!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Thanks for the great information! Do you have any tips on the best way to get a specific bag at an outlet? I really want a Maggie, but haven't been able to find the brown, black or tan color anywhere. I'd be happy with either the Op Art or the leather. Any hints are greatly appreciated! TIA!