Outlet Question

GemmaLouise

Aug 25, 2009
Morning ladies,

My lovely fiance is taking me to York tomorrow to have a look around the Mulbery outlet :yahoo:I am very excited!!

I have been to Bicester before but never the one in York. Can you tell me, are they likely to have in there any planners/agendas? I've got my eye on one but I'm not a big fan of the "crocodile" print look which seems to be in all the new collections these days, was hoping an outlet may have a more Darwin leather look.

I may have to come home with a purse too if I see one that takes my fancy :graucho:

Hi gemma

Why don't you give them a call to find out what they have in stock? York always pick up their phones so it should be relatively easy to get through to them.

It's lovely of your fiance to take you for a wee trip, have a lovely time tomorrow!

Hi Gemma
York normally do a good selection of small leathers- to your left as you enter the shop- there is a cabinet with purses in front of you and a section of agendas. folios etc to the left- good luck!!!

Probably too late .. but I got a gorgeous silver agenda in there a few weeks back. They had a good selection of colours etc then! Fingers crossed you get something you like!! :biggrin: