outlet question for you ladies

mfitzsimmons87

coach junkie
O.G.
Jan 27, 2010
this past summer for my birthday, i received a bag from my aunt. Let's just say its not my style, or the size i usually carry. Its very very small. I didn't want to hurt her feelings, and tell her I didnt like it, so I kept it and its been sitting in my closet.

today I was at the outlet, and asked the SA if I could return it, and she said I could as long as the tags are still attached.

well I had thought the tags were still attached but when I got home I noticed that my aunt ripped the tags in half, the coach from the tag is still showing, but the bottom half of the tags arent. You can clearly see that it hasnt been used, and that the tags are still on it, but will they give me a problem because the whole tag isnt attached?

You should have no trouble returning this bag to the Outlet.. they will give you a Merchandise Credit Card for the amount this bag last sold at (the lowest amount)....

:o)

They might only give you merch credit for the lowest selling point of that item at the time if they had it in the store... granted the person who bought it for you might have paid more, but w/o a GR to show them they can't grant that $ credit w/o it.