Outlet purchases today!

Maja80

window shopping :-)
Sep 13, 2007
I headed over to my outlet today in Aurora, IL. I never find anything I like at this outlet so I wasn't expecting much and I was pretty much right. They had 2 Gigi's, some pleated hobos in leather and denim, a white kiki, some python bag that looked like the cross between a carly and an elisa, tonal carlys and that was about it. But I did end up getting a pink madison clutch, you know the one that folds over. They had pink and blue ones. Green would have been my first choice but I do love the pink! I also got the mouse keyring and a black leather lanyard for work. So not much but I always wanted that clutch so I was happy! I have to get to work now but i'll take some pics tonight when I get home!

yea there is rarely anything to die for there for some reason, i did get my ergo there for 147.99 and 2 other bags for the same price as well but i wish they had more!!:confused1:

I saw those Madison clutches at my outlets in all colors. I'm almost sure green was there. You could ask your outlet to locate a green one for you from another outlet if they would.

I'm curious what color Gigis you saw as well.

Here is a pic of the clutch and the keyring! The clutch was $143.99 and the mouse was $24!
DSC01430.jpg

I headed over to my outlet today in Aurora, IL. I never find anything I like at this outlet so I wasn't expecting much and I was pretty much right. They had 2 Gigi's, some pleated hobos in leather and denim, a white kiki, some python bag that looked like the cross between a carly and an elisa, tonal carlys and that was about it. But I did end up getting a pink madison clutch, you know the one that folds over. They had pink and blue ones. Green would have been my first choice but I do love the pink! I also got the mouse keyring and a black leather lanyard for work. So not much but I always wanted that clutch so I was happy! I have to get to work now but i'll take some pics tonight when I get home!

I know Leesburg had some green ones, but that won't help you being up in IL :sad:

I saw green & blue ones at ours.