Outlet purchases *PICS*!!

1. Hey Ladies,

I just went to the Burlington and Tulalip outlets this past weekend in WA. Here are a few pics of what I bought. I know some of you are curious about pricing, so here's what I paid...I think I got some really good deals :smile: I've been wanting a pocket satchel forever!

Satchel - $152
    Waller - $95
    Keychain - $16

I've also included an updated version of my growing collection! Let me know what you think!

Coach Collection 002.jpg Coach Collection 006.jpg Coach Collection 007.jpg Coach Collection 008.jpg
  2. Gorgeous finds! :o)

3. Absolutely great deals! I love all your new stuff and the rest of your collection! Congrats and enjoy!

4. Very pretty! Outlets always have some amazing deals :smile:

5. Great finds especially the satchel.

6. wow, i love that satchel! do you know if they had any others left? it reminds me of last year's legacy collection, which i missed out on. i'd love to pick one up if you didn't get the last one! ;)

7. wow you did great! I never have luck at either of those outlets!

8. I love the satchel!! Congrats!

9. Thanks Ladies!

Shoppingsmycard - they had 2 more left in the nylon fabric (the one I have) and they had at least 10 of the all leather satchels at Tulalip. In the leather they had black, brown, and an all suede one. I believe those ones were 299 plus 20 or 30% off. Burlington only had the black signature gallery tote but was priced at 409 with 30% off....too rich for my blood at the moment! I like the nylon...it's easy to clean and won't get scuffed!

10. Nice! Congrats!!!

11. Great finds! Love the satchel.

12. Congrats.

13. Holy cow! Nice finds!!! I love the satchel :nuts:

14. adorable!! congrats!

15. great deals, looks like you had alot of fun!! sounds liek you had luck finding some good stuff, sometimes I dont always have the best of luck getting good deals etc. congrats!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice