Outlet Purchases - No reveal, just pics!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Beautiful bags! Did you happen to notice how much the camel patent Sabrinas were? Thanks!

2. Thanks everyone for the kind comments :smile:

3. The Sabrinas were 30% off the factory price, plus the additional 20% off with the coupon. I'm not sure what the factory price was, it was $698 regular price. The cherry Sabrina was $469 factory price, $498 full price.

4. Awesome finds.. Love the sabrina and the parchment zoe is cute!! I almost bought it too!!

5. bueatiful bags, great for summer!

6. Cute fob, havent seen that one before! I love my parchment Zoe, I hope you enjoy yours!!

7. maybe I should move to Canada! Congrates!

8. Coach products are technically cheaper here too since the prices are on par ;) move here now lol

9. Thanks everyone! I`m still giddy and partially in shock that I got the items that I really wanted :happydance:

10. wow, a Zoe and a Sabrina?? congrats!!! You scored!! they are both soo gorgeous :biggrin:

11. What great finds! I was at our outlet today and there weren't any Sabrinas. Congrats!

12. Ack I want a camel Sabrina!:pout: Wish I could make a trip to the North right now...
    Congrats on your finds, they are beautiful!

13. Whoa great buys! The more I see this Zoe the more I think I need it!

14. lol i saw that one sagitarius charm left and i was looking for the cancer one. Hehe congrats on the charm!

15. Love both bags! I think we have similar tastes. I had the cherry Sabrina...returned it because it was awkward on me, then bought it again to give it a second chance but ultimately ended up returning that one too for the same reason. I LOVE seeing pics of them on here though, especially when they're bought at a great price. And the parchment Zoe---wow! I'm trying to track one of these down, myself. Congrats on your awesome haul!