Outlet Purchases - No reveal, just pics!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was going to do a reveal but my sister brought my camera on her trip to Quebec, so I had to make do with my camera phone. The pics turned out really crappy, so I'll just post the pics all at once.

I went to the Niagara Falls, ON outlet and got these:
    Medium Parchment Zoe - only one they had in the store! :yahoo:
    Large Cherry Sabrina - only one they had in the store too! :yahoo: the had tons of the large patent camel sabrinas though for those who are interested
    Cancer key fob - was looking for this for the longest time, so glad they had one! :yahoo:

Attached Files:

2. Nice haul.

Congrats on Sabrina. They are few and far between for sure.

3. How much was the cherry sabrina?

4. Sweet.... love it all

5. Wow a zodiac keychain at the outlet, SCORE!

6. beautiful Sabrina.. and the Zoe of course. Congrats

7. Wow! Great outlet finds. I love the Sabrina!

8. Thank you! I was surprised as I was on the client tracker and I never got a call for the cherry Sabrina. I'm so glad there was one there today though! :yahoo:

9. Love the cherry Sabrina

10. The cherry Sabrina was $262.64 after all discounts, before tax.

11. Thanks! I know, eh! The outlet had 2 zodiac fobs, the other was a Sagittarius one. I bought it even though I don't know anyone with that zodiac sign. I figured it would come in handy in the future for gift-giving :biggrin:

12. Go Canada Outlet! Glad to see they are getting good things in.
    Congrats on the goodies, especially that Zoe:love:

13. Plus with the Canadian prices on par with the American one, it's a much better deal! ;)

Thanks!

14. Congrats on your cherry Sabrina. I love the colour it's amazing

Super lucky to have an outlet too. I have to go down to Wash state.

Enjoy all your beauties!!!

15. Beautiful stuff!!